Where is Moana?

dmatt87

Original Poster
I know that the GotG M&G has taken over One Man's Dream in HS and replaced the Moana M&G.

My son who will be 4 next week is a huge Moana fan and was really hoping to meet her.

We will be at WDW from May 20 to 26. Does anyone know if Moana has popped up somewhere new recently? I know there are rumours of her going in Adventureland, but I don't think that's done yet.

Does someone have an answer?

Cmdr_Crimson

I know that the GotG M&G has taken over One Man's Dream in HS and replaced the Moana M&G.

My son who will be 4 next week is a huge Moana fan and was really hoping to meet her.

We will be at WDW from May 20 to 26. Does anyone know if Moana has popped up somewhere new recently? I know there are rumours of her going in Adventureland, but I don't think that's done yet.

Does someone have an answer?

Nope..They don't have her out or have her listed on the MDE App...

AndyS2992

She moved from Hollywood Studios to Adventureland at Magic Kingdom recently, however the only evidence of this is a single tweet of a girl saying she saw her at Magic Kingdom on April 22nd but that's it. :confused:

Fable McCloud

The film was a huge success and I'm sure she'll end up in Adventureland eventually. I think re-theming TSI as a Moana area would be great but I know it doesn't fit in the Liberty Square area. I'm going in October and she's on my priority list.

exnihlio13

We're hoping for the same as we're there the 18th-21st (not that the kids won't love meeting Star Lord and Baby Groot though)
Hopefully they're just putting together some nice themeing and she shows up in the park again soon. Keeping an eye on the thread.

RachelP6877

We saw Moana last month it was her last week at HS and I asked the cast member where she would be moved to and he said "nowhere". I was shocked he said she wasn't that popular! When we left the M&G her wait was over an hour!

dmatt87

Original Poster
We saw Moana last month it was her last week at HS and I asked the cast member where she would be moved to and he said "nowhere". I was shocked he said she wasn't that popular! When we left the M&G her wait was over an hour!
:cry: Hope this isn't true... my son celebrated his birthday today and was over the moon when he received three Moana themed gifts!

dmatt87

Original Poster
Please refer to exhibit A
moana%20on%20island%20disney.jpg

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Nope..They don't have her out or have her listed on the MDE App...
She wasn't listed on the app when she was at DHS either. We didn't know for sure she'd be there until we showed up.

That CM gave you bad information. She's at least as popular as Tiana and Merida and they both have permanent locations. Moana will be back, it's just a matter of when and where.

Jessica c

We were there in April of this year. She is at the one mans dream exhibit next to toy story mania at Hollywood studios. The cast members didn't even know when I asked them and no it's not on the app. You can't fastpass her. You just wait. The line was fine. About 20 minutes. Good luck!

VeroniqueB

We were there in April of this year. She is at the one mans dream exhibit next to toy story mania at Hollywood studios. The cast members didn't even know when I asked them and no it's not on the app. You can't fastpass her. You just wait. The line was fine. About 20 minutes. Good luck!

She's not there anymore

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom