Where in the World of Disney is Carmen Sandiego?

Garfield Builder

Original Poster
The Disney attraction adaptation of the Carmen Sandiego franchise is my idea of a park-wide attraction.
STORY:
Carmen Sandiego and her V.I.L.E. henchmen/henchwomen (cast members) have their sights set on making Disneyland their HQ. ACME has made their HQ in Cinderella Castle. They recruit ACME Detectives (park guests) to solve various mysteries. But Carmen has hired the Evil Queen (from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs), a cyborg version of Syndrome (from The Incredibles), Queen of Hearts (from Alice in Wonderland), and Clayton (from Tarzan) to hinder the guests's
GAME-PLAY:
The guests at the Disneyland Park will start their quest at the "scene of the crime" (the themed area or "land" that the crook took something from). various witnesses (portrayed by cast members) give clues as to where the crook went to in Disneyland and what he/she looked. Guests then use their Disney App to locate the crook. If they'er right a check would be stamped and the "Detectives" went to the next location. If they complete the warrant used to arrest the crook as well as arrive at his/her location, they must arrest the crook. If the right crook has been incarcerated, they are one step closer to arrest Carmen Sandiego. If Carmen Sandiego was finally caught, the park guests are rewarded with a pin.

Last edited:

ThemeParkPriest

The Disney attraction adaptation of the Carmen Sandiego franchise is my idea of a park-wide attraction.
STORY:
Carmen Sandiego and her V.I.L.E. henchmen/henchwomen (cast members) have their sights set on making Disneyland their HQ. ACME has made their HQ in Cinderella Castle. They recruit ACME Detectives (park guests) to solve various mysteries. But Carmen has hired the Evil Queen (from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs), a cyborg version of Syndrome (from The Incredibles), Queen of Hearts (from Alice in Wonderland), and Clayton (from Tarzan) to hinder the guests's
GAME-PLAY:
The guests at the Disneyland Park will start their quest at the "scene of the crime" (the themed area or "land" that the crook took something from). various witnesses (portrayed by cast members) give clues as to where the crook went to in Disneyland and what he/she looked. Guests then use their Disney App to locate the crook. If they'er right a check would be stamped and the "Detectives" went to the next location. If they complete the warrant used to arrest the crook as well as arrive at his/her location, they must arrest the crook. If the right crook has been incarcerated, they are one step closer to arrest Carmen Sandiego. If Carmen Sandiego was finally caught, the park guests are rewarded with a pin.
World Showcase at Epcot might be a great place to do a Carmen Sandiego challenge! But maybe it's too similar to the ones that have been done there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom