Where do you like to eat at Hollywood Studios

BeautyBelle

I am (hopefully) going to WDW with my mom, sister, and daughter. Our March trip was rescheduled to October and I'm playing around planning our meals. My thinking is I'll only make reservations for dinner. I have all our days planned except Hollywood Studios and I'm stuck. My husband likes Brown Derby. It's fine but not something I love. I didn't love Hollywood and Vine or Sci-Fi Drive in. Prime Time isn't my mom's style. So I'm stuck! I guess that leaves us with ABC Commissary if we want a sit-down.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
My family loves Sci-fi.
Maybe by the time you go Roundup Rodeo BBQ will be open?
You could also look into leaving the park at eating at an EPCOT area resort... although I'd probably do that for lunch vs dinner.

Upvote 0

carriebeth

ABC is not a sit down. It’s counter. At dinner time it’s somewhat like be our guest lunch where you can pre order and food is brought to you but it’s still counter service. We sometimes jump over to Epcot to eat when doing Hollywood days. We walk but you could use skyline or boat.

Upvote 0

KTK

Mama Melrose is very good! We eat there every year and it never disappoints. As soon as you walk in the place, it smells delicious.

Upvote 0

BeautyBelle

Original Poster
ABC is not a sit down. It’s counter. At dinner time it’s somewhat like be our guest lunch where you can pre order and food is brought to you but it’s still counter service. We sometimes jump over to Epcot to eat when doing Hollywood days. We walk but you could use skyline or boat.
Thanks! That's great to know. I saw it took reservations so I assume it switched to a sit down.

Upvote 0

NiarrNDisney

Like others have mentioned Mama Melrose's would probably be your best bet for TS that is unless Woody's Roundup Rodeo Barbecue has opened by the time of your trip. Otherwise I would suggest leaving the park and either taking a boat to one of the Crescent Lake Resorts or the Skyline to either Caribbean Beach Resort or The Riviera Resorts for one of their restaurant options.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom