Where can you meet Minnie?

PSM

Original Poster
To my knowledge, the Mickey and Minnie celebration ends at the end of September but it looks like we'll be going to Disney for either one or two days in early November. Our one year old is at the point where he recognizes and loves a bunch of the characters (Mickey, Minnie, and all of the Winnie the Pooh characters), so we are thinking Crystal Palace for a meal and Meet Mickey in Town Square.

The big question I have is whether there is somewhere we can meet Minnie? From what I've gathered, this current Mickey AND Minnie meet and greet in Town Square was only a limited time thing for the celebration and, once it's over, Minnie will no longer be there. Is this correct? Our son loves Mickey and the Winnie the Pooh characters but he is obsessed with Minnie, so I'd like him to get to meet her, if at all possible. If not, oh well, but better to ask ahead.

Thanks!

Jon81uk

Minnie meets at Storybook Circus in the MK and at the Character Spot (check for new location) in Epcot.
She can also be found at Red Carpet Dreams in DHS and Adventurers Outpost in AK.

I think Animal Kingdom is the only one where Mickey and Minnie meet together.

JustAFan

If you want to do character dining, there are some places to meet Minnie along with Mickey and pals. Chef Mickey's (Contemporary) and Tusker House (AK) are 2 that come to mind.

Zé_Carioca

All of the above is correct, she is also in many character meals like Tusker House, Hollywood &Vine (not breakfast), Cape May (breakfast) etc

Zé_Carioca

Specifically for MK, on top of Storybook circus, you should watch the Festival of Fantasy Parade as both Mickey and Minnie close out the parade!

PSM

Original Poster
Thank you for the info, everyone! Follow up questions:

Is she always present at Storybook Circus or do the characters rotate? If they rotate, how do I know if she’s there (signage)?

Can you get a fastpass for this or you just have to wait in line?

Tuvalu

Thank you for the info, everyone! Follow up questions:

Is she always present at Storybook Circus or do the characters rotate? If they rotate, how do I know if she’s there (signage)?

Can you get a fastpass for this or you just have to wait in line?
She is always at Storybook Circus. There are two lines, one for Minnie and Daisy and the other for Goofy and Donald. There are no FPs, just standby.

JaxFLBear

She is always at Storybook Circus. There are two lines, one for Minnie and Daisy and the other for Goofy and Donald. There are no FPs, just standby.
When did they swap out Pluto for Minnie? Minnie currently (until 9/30) meets with Mickey in the Town Square Theater.

Tuvalu

When did they swap out Pluto for Minnie? Minnie currently (until 9/30) meets with Mickey in the Town Square Theater.
OP isn’t traveling until November and I assume Minnie will rejoin her friends at Storybook Circus when Mickey’s celebration ends this month.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom