Where can you get doughnuts on property?

RiversideBunny

Original Poster
Where can you get fresh doughnuts on property?

You know what's hard to find at WDW in the parks or at the resorts.
Classic doughnuts- the Krispy Kreme, Dunkin Donuts, Tim Hortons kind.
The round ones with the hole in the middle.
Also the filled type like lemon filled, Bavarian cream, jelly filled, etc.

I have seen some at Chef Mickeys on the breakfast buffet.
A CM said they were from Krispy Kreme.

Any place else on property where you can get a classic doughnut?
Better still, is there any place where you can buy a dozen or half dozen?

There seems to be a distinct lack of doughnuts at WDW.
That is a major oversight in the culinary offerings of such a fine and unique vacation destination.

Tks.
:)

chwilson88

As a fellow doughnut eater, I find that very interesting finding...I concur about Chef Mickey's, as that is the only place I've seen them as well...

RiversideBunny

Original Poster
Oh, goody. A HESS station.

"Hey, Ma! Send Little Buford over to that HESS station to get us some of them doughnuts."

:animwink:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Oh, goody. A HESS station.

"Hey, Ma! Send Little Buford over to that HESS station to get us some of them doughnuts."

:animwink:
Well there is always the Dunkin Donuts just off property on 535. Of course you will more than likely pass at least one of the three HESS stations to get there.:D

mousebymarriage

When we were there in Jan 2008 Typhoon Lagoon had a booth that sold mini doughnuts (with holes in them:D). They were hot and fresh and covered in sugar or you could get them plain. If I'm not mistaken they also sold little "cups" that had chocolate or cream cheese frosting to dip them into. We just got the regular sugar coated ones and we bought 2 dozen to have some now and some later in the room, they were delicious:slurp:!
We also had them the year before in Feb 2007.

dznygirl64

Blizzard beach has the mini doughnuts also :slurp: The Hess used to have Krispys or maybe that was the Exxon days.Cant live without doughnuts Homer?:lol:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Blizzard beach has the mini doughnuts also :slurp: The Hess used to have Krispys or maybe that was the Exxon days.Cant live without doughnuts Homer?:lol:
Nope it was still HESS they just switched to DD donuts and in some locations they have DD coffee as well.

I know they have packs of 6 from Entemann's in the Pop Food Court and they have them in the food section of the stores at Riverside and Coronado. I would think the rest of the resorts have them as well.

Donuts can also be found in the Dolphin at Picabu, their cafeteria/buffet/24 hour shop. They were Krispy Kreme when I was there in April.

Great avatar, AZDisneyDvl! Did you know Sparky was created by Walt for his niece when she went to ASU? By far one of his best character creations.

And, to add to the thread...they have Bengeits at Port Orleans French Quarter (french doughnuts like what you'd find at Cafe DuMond in New Orleans).

Rob562

I'm 90% sure I saw individual donuts in the self-serve baked good area at Pop Century back In June. Not as varied a selection as a Dunkin Donuts shop, but they were there. And as someone else said, the 6-packs from Entenman's are often around in either the food court or the gift shop.

-Rob

SleepingMonk

Contemporary Club Level had some tasty ones.....

2akefix.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom