Where can I get older maps?

afar28

Original Poster
Hello. It seems like every Disney vacation I grab a ton of maps, but I can't seem to find them all now :banghead:. I want to add one map of each park from each of my Disney vacations to my photo albums (as far back as 2003), so is there anywhere that has old maps? Not scans of maps, but the actual maps that they sell, hopefully for a low price! I have seen some on eBay, but are there any alternatives? Thanks in advance for any help.

JIMINYCR

There are some indoor flea markets we occasionally visit around our area and I've found old Disney things at times including Disney maps & brochures. If you have any in your area, those might be worth checking. I've asked friends to pick up things for me when they travel to Disney, ask around maybe someone you know has older maps sitting in a drawer somewhere that they wouldnt miss and be willing to part with.

afar28

Original Poster
ask around maybe someone you know has older maps sitting in a drawer somewhere that they wouldnt miss and be willing to part with.
That's what I will probably do, I think that is where most of mine went, thinking I wouldn't ever need them

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom