Where are the Lions

bjshade23

Original Poster
I was in the world last month, and my mom was there earlier this week and neither one of us saw the lions. I understand that they can come and go as they please but we each rode it twice during or trip's on different days and we never saw the lions and they weren't even mentioned as being there. Any info.

NowInc

Originally posted by bjshade23
I was in the world last month, and my mom was there earlier this week and neither one of us saw the lions. I understand that they can come and go as they please but we each rode it twice during or trip's on different days and we never saw the lions and they weren't even mentioned as being there. Any info.

Lions sleep on average about 22 hours a day...so chances are..they were sleeping out of view...

DigitalDisney

They never mention the lions unless they're actually out. This is why they have those skeletons on the side of the trail, so they can talk about something else while they're next to the lion habitat.

With as many times as I've been on the safari, I've only seen the lions at most three times. The same is true for the cheetahs.

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by DigitalDisney
They never mention the lions unless they're actually out. This is why they have those skeletons on the side of the trail, so they can talk about something else while they're next to the lion habitat.

With as many times as I've been on the safari, I've only seen the lions at most three times. The same is true for the cheetahs.

I was fortunate to see ALL of the big cats the last time I rode, but the guide did remark that this was unusual! The lions were up on the rock, and the cheetah (I only saw one) was down in the grass. Then the tigers were really close to the glass on the Majarajah Trail.

NowInc

Re: Re: Re: Where are the Lions

Originally posted by Beauty and the

Oh to be a lion:snore: ::snore: :snore:

LoL...i remember back in college I would go to the metro zoo to sketch....needless to say..i have NO pics of "awake" lions...and i used to go 3 times a week.....go figure...

Luau Cove

Oh, this is very true. Maybe that's why KILI never was of my affability at all. I really went to see LIONS and maybe some elephants, but no luck. And it also was a looooong ride, so I really "lost my appetite" with this ride.
-->LUAU

Pioneer Hall

I sometimes get to see lions. One time I was riding and a woman (zookeper probably) was chained to the rock (for support like a bungee cord hookup) just observing the lions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom