where are the 20k leagues vehicles buried

SKYWAY 4 ME

Original Poster
I was wondering if anyone knows where they are buried on the property ? I was told it was north /west site . Does anyone know ?

Im not asking if they were ! Im asking where:p

Fantasia freak

i cant say for sure where they were buried, but i can tell you that at least 2 were not. They are sunk at Castaway Cay, on the outskirts of the snorkling lagoon. doesn't really answer your question, but it it does mean you can still see 2 of them if you ever take a Disney Cruise.

beanboon

Windows Live Local was taking the bird's eye pictures AS THE SUBS WERE BEING BURIED! If you go to look at the subs (pretty much due west of the Magic Kingdom) on Live Local and switch the perspectives you can see this. You can see them barely sticking out in this picture.

I wonder what's in those containers! I heard somewhere that the figures from World of Motion were buried on site. Seems ridiculous, but who knows.

570803522_5ce489021b_b.jpg

PKD

Random question... why bury them to begin with? Is this what they normally do with ex ride vehicals, parades, or other?

MythBuster

Not all of them are buried, there is one backstage at the studios. There is another one backstage at Epcot, it's right behind Soarin'.

SallyShine

i cant say for sure where they were buried, but i can tell you that at least 2 were not. They are sunk at Castaway Cay, on the outskirts of the snorkling lagoon. doesn't really answer your question, but it it does mean you can still see 2 of them if you ever take a Disney Cruise.

One more reason to go on a Disney cruise!

SKYWAY 4 ME

Original Poster
They do own have some huge warehouses and storage , but these were all scrapped for their own reasons.

Now here is the rumored part of the burial !

I was told that they renovated part of building that had asbestos and that the vehicles were filled with the removal waste before burial(ASB) ?:dazzle:

I woulda bought one and put beside my pool !

cool pics by the way!!:wave:

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
They do own have some huge warehouses and storage , but these were all scrapped for their own reasons.

Now here is the rumored part of the burial !

I was told that they renovated part of building that had asbestos and that the vehicles were filled with the removal waste before burial(ASB) ?:dazzle:

I woulda bought one and put beside my pool !

cool pics by the way!!:wave:
hmmmm, wouldnt take take a lot of time to fill them through the front opening. this would mean extra money as apposed to disposing in a land fill.... who knows?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom