Where are my park tickets? Booking a package on disneyworld.disney.go.com.

JD2000

I paid for both the hotel room and park tickets (as a package) on the official website (disneyworld.disney.go.com). And received a single e-mail confirmation of both that contains just one confirmation number, not two, as you may expect. Do they both use the same one? And the park tickets get automatically loaded onto the magicbands? I need to be sure.

Eamethyst

I paid for both the hotel room and park tickets (as a package) on the official website (disneyworld.disney.go.com). And received a single e-mail confirmation of both that contains just one confirmation number, not two, as you may expect. Do they both use the same one? And the park tickets get automatically loaded onto the magicbands? I need to be sure.
No they do not. You will only get one email confirmation with one confirmation number for your entire order. The magic bands will be shipped to your address. The park tickets will not be mailed to you. You will have to pick the park tickets up at guest relations at a Disney park or Disney springs. You will have to either print out your email confirmation or have the confirmation on your phone in order to receive that tickets from guest relations. Everyone in your party will need their id. you should have a Disney account/profile. Log into the account. You should be able to see your purchase. Since you do not have the tickets or the magic bands as of yet they are not active. After you receive the magic bands that have been mailed to you, log into your account and add your magic bands to the account. I believe you can add several tickets and bands to you account and specify who they are for.

Upvote 0

JD2000

Original Poster
You were able to make fastpass selections beforehand though, right?

You will only get one email confirmation with one confirmation number for your entire order.
I assumed that. But wanted to be absolutely sure.
The magic bands will be shipped to your address.
I actually must pick up the magicbands at the front desk of the hotel (as I live outside the united states).
You will have to pick the park tickets up at guest relations at a Disney park or Disney springs. ... Since you do not have the tickets or the magic bands as of yet they are not active. After you receive the magic bands that have been mailed to you, log into your account and add your magic bands to the account. I believe you can add several tickets and bands to you account and specify who they are for.
I wonder if that is always the case. As I can see the park tickets as already linked on the account. And part of the website suggests the magicbands would come already linked.

You would assume they would provide instructions, but no where can I find any.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member

I actually must pick up the magicbands at the front desk of the hotel (as I live outside the united states).
I wonder if that is always the case. As I can see the park tickets as already linked on the account. And part of the website suggests the magicbands would come already linked.

You don’t have to pick up physical tickets unless you want to have them, either as back-up or as a souvenir.

As long as you can see everything on MDE, when you collect your magic bands from the resort front desk, those will link to your reservation, tickets, FPs , ADRs etc. No need for the hard tickets.

Did you get the reservation linked to your MDE account OK? Sometimes that can be a problem for UK reservations. But there is a free phone number for the UK if you need help.

Here’s the page on the website, there’s an 0800 number for the U.K. for each department.

Upvote 0

ELG13

Everything is on that magic band you will be getting. Make sure to pick the colors and they will be mailed once you confirm! One of our favorite parts is seeing that box in the mail!!!

Upvote 0

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
If you booked a package why would think that you get 2 confirmation emails?
Link the reservation and see that your hotel and tickets are on your MDE.
You'll use your magic band to access your ticket media.
If you really want a physical ticket you can always get one once there.

Upvote 0

ELG13

Also just a side note, if you do plan on using a ticket, you will need the card you purchased the trip with. My friends did a ticket only purchase because they stayed off property and had to have the card. Luckily it was in the car, in the parking lot😬 but they went and grabbed it

Upvote 0

JD2000

Original Poster
Thanks everyone!

Disney providing only a single confirmation number is one thing, but never explaining how you actually get park tickets is another. I already knew about magicbands, so it was a logical assumption, but not everyone would.

How did you guys figure it out?

Upvote 0

Eamethyst

I can answer your questions. I've been through the ticket process for many years. You can go online to your Disney account and make your fast pass selections early. If you are staying at a onsite Disney hotel you can make the fast pass selections 60 days in advance. If you are not staying on site then its 30 days in advance. If you want to eat at any restaurant for instance Disney Springs, any of the hotels, etc you can make those reservations at anytime through your Disney account. The sooner that you make the restaurant reservations the better because restaurants fill up.Since you live out of the United States, you are right. you will pick up your magic bands at the front desk of the hotel. Actually I believe Disney allows their hotel guests to pick up their magic bands at the onsite hotel whether they live in the country or not. At least that was the policy last year but things change year to year. Ha ha. You will receive an email confirmation for all of your tickets and magic bands. You only receive one email confirmation along one confirmation number for your entire order. After you get to you hotel, check in. You will receive your magic bands and your tickets. Your tickets should be linked to your Disney account after you pick them up. So should your magic bands but sometimes they are on. the account and say inactive. you just have to click on the magic band in the account to activate it. Every ticket and magic band for your enire group will be in your account. They all should have numbers on them and I think you can put names on the tickets in your account. Make sure what ever credit card that you bought you tickets with you have the credit card with you.

Upvote 0

Eamethyst

Thanks everyone!

Disney providing only a single confirmation number is one thing, but never explaining how you actually get park tickets is another. I already knew about magicbands, so it was a logical assumption, but not everyone would.

How did you guys figure it out?
People say you don't need the actual park ticket. I would pickup the park tickets and the magic bands. People take the magic bands off in their hotel and forget to put it back on. Sometimes there is a technical problem with the magic band while entering the park. I've had it happen. There are different ways to get the park tickets. 1) you can pick them up at a Disney hotel if you are staying at a Disney hotel. 2) at any of the guest relations at any park, and also at the ticket and transportation center. 3) Disney springs. Just make sure you have the email confirmation with you. print it and also have it on your phone. That way you are set. If you are renting a car, there is a parking fee at the hotel. I don't know how they charge a parking fee in a package but usually its a daily rate. All of the hotels have free transportation to Disney Springs, to all of the parks including the water parks. There are busses that go to the parks, Disney Spring and hotels. Monorals, the skyline system which are the gondolas.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom