Where are my Mickey shaped balloons?

Freshee61

Original Poster
For my last two trips I have not seen the Mickey shaped balloons...did I miss them? Or are they in fact not bringing them out lately? (Sorry if this thread is a duplicate)

Smiley/OCD

The cost of helium? It's a finite resource needed for other, more important things than filling a Mickey Mouse-shaped piece of rubber.
Most of the helium used in the US is by the medical field ( it’s used for cooling MRI machines among other devices), but the second largest customer in the US is the former dollar store that’s now 1.25…I used to work for them and we were rationed many times, so that could be the case. When you really think about it, it IS a waste for a finite element

WorldExplorer

It's like one of those wheel spinning carnival games. Give it a whirl and see which Mickey shaped item they will be out of during your trip.

Mickey balloons?

Mickey ear hats?

Mickey normal outfit plush toys?

Tiny Mickeys at Dinoland?

Mickey bubble wands?

(Yes I am aware it's not their fault and I'm not blaming them for it.)

Goofyernmost

It's like one of those wheel spinning carnival games. Give it a whirl and see which Mickey shaped item they will be out of during your trip.

Mickey balloons?

Mickey ear hats?

Mickey normal outfit plush toys?

Tiny Mickeys at Dinoland?

Mickey bubble wands?

(Yes I am aware it's not their fault and I'm not blaming them for it.)
I feel free. I bought a few things on my first trip and after that I just enjoyed the parks and didn't care one about the bling for the next 47.
All of those things could be missing and I wouldn't even know it.

MarvelCharacterNerd

Was at DLR yesterday with someone who hadn't been to the park since last fall.

At the end of the night as we were walking through Buena Vista Street in DCA, my companion stopped right in their tracks and exclaimed, "the balloons!" I stopped and looked over questioningly. "We haven't seen anyone with those big bunches of balloons that are always for sale all over the place. Where are the balloons?" they wondered.

That is the question!

NelleBelle

Sadly, I'm not expecting to be able to get Mickey balloons for our "capture a moment" photo shoot. I was planning to have my son hold several balloons to go with his t-shirt with Up's "Carl", who is holding a bunch of balloons, looking sullen, saying "it's my birthday". Will have to think of something else (as well asa another way to find y mom on her scooter)!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom