Where are Crocs available in WDW?

DarkImage4

Original Poster
Yes, another thread in Crocs...

We are heading to the World in 4 days (YAY:sohappy:) and my wife, and maybe myself, might be interested in getting a pair of everyone's favorite ugly shoes for ourselves. Where are they selling them? Are all styles available or just the Disney ones? Do they have larger sizes (I wear size 13)?

Thanks a bunch all!

ThinkTink721

I'm not sure about at WDW, but I have seen them on the Disney Shopping web-site.
Maybe you could have them express delivered to you so that you would have them in time for your trip.:)
I'm not sure about the sizes.:confused:
:wave:

ldsprincess

don't worry, you'll be able to find them all over the place! lol. they're in the resorts, downtown Disney, and all over the parks too. i remember there's a booth in AK close to Dinosaur, and there's some at PoTC. i mean, there in more places too, but those are two places i remember right now. they have diff colors with mickey and then they have a red and black pirates design too. i'm not sure about the size tho. we didn't get any. lol. hope that helps!
~Renee

frankd1962

And there is a Croc store inside the Orlando Airport. So if you want to get some before you hit the parks, they have a good selection there.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
They're available at atleast 3 shops in Epcot. The walkway to World Showcase, the kiosk in the breezeway heading toward Soarin', and a huge selection in Mousegear.

They're not hard to find.

Oh, styles - I've seen the red/black and just plain black ones, as well as yellow and the pink/white ones. There is also a special Pirates of the Carribbean version which is red and black in a sort of swirl and has the pirates logo on the toe.

jessfriends

If I recall someone posted awhile back that there is a stand in EPCOT that sells them. I think they said it was where the Balzac stand used to be, but I am not 100% sure since I have not been there since last summer.

Does anyone know if there are any other colors for adults other than Black, red, white, Pink & Pirates. If so tell me where in the WDW resort I can find them. I want the crocs with the Mickey holes but I don't like the color choices.

Figment82

I think it would be easier to tell you where they AREN'T sold. :lol:

I was just going to say that - where CAN'T you find Crocs??

They sell so quickly, it never fails to amaze me. And oh how they smell...

Size 13 may be a bit of a stretch... The largest size is XL which I believe translates into a 10-11 in mens. Although they do tend to run a bit large - I tried them on when I was buying a pair for my mom, and I actually could fit into the small size (size 6-7 womens) while I typically wear a size 8-9.

Figment82

Does anyone know if there are any other colors for adults other than Black, red, white, Pink & Pirates. If so tell me where in the WDW resort I can find them. I want the crocs with the Mickey holes but I don't like the color choices.

Those are the only colors sold in the parks. I haven't even seen white ones to tell you the truth - where did you see them? Only Black, Red, Pink, and Pirates. Those are the only colors on the Crocs website as well, so I believe that's all that they are made in.

If you have small enough feet and can wear large kids shoes, you can also get ones in Yellow and Blue.

Just remember -- the Jibbitz are not compatible with the Adult Disney Crocs and may fall out. Please use caution if you ever intend to wear them.

jessfriends

Those are the only colors sold in the parks. I haven't even seen white ones to tell you the truth - where did you see them? Only Black, Red, Pink, and Pirates. Those are the only colors on the Crocs website as well, so I believe that's all that they are made in.

If you have small enough feet and can wear large kids shoes, you can also get ones in Yellow and Blue.

Just remember -- the Jibbitz are not compatible with the Adult Disney Crocs and may fall out. Please use caution if you ever intend to wear them.

Thanks for the info...I was just on the crocs site and they have a pearl (white) mickey croc. I wish I had small feet. I would like a blue pair. I recently just tried on the beach style crocs at my local mall and I need the large size (I am usually a size 10 sometimes a 9 1/2). But in the athens flip flop style I need a size 9. I will probably get the black or white ones if I go this December.

Figment82

Thanks for the info...I was just on the crocs site and they have a pearl (white) mickey croc. I wish I had small feet. I would like a blue pair. I recently just tried on the beach style crocs at my local mall and I need the large size (I am usually a size 10 sometimes a 9 1/2). But in the athens flip flop style I need a size 9. I will probably get the black or white ones if I go this December.

Ah I just saw the white ones online, but I have never seen them at the parks.

YankeeMouse

They have blue/green, black/red, red/black at the Bwana Bob cart across from Aloha Isle (Dole Whips--Yum) in the MK. Check crocsinc.com but I don't know how fast they will come. I have about 9 pair of crocs in many colors, and one Disney kind, and I found the Disney pair to be a bit bigger than all the rest of my croc collection, don't know if it was a fluke.

Patsc85

From my previous Croc shopping experiences, different stores have Crocs made in different countries. Each one having a slightly different fit. I am a 12-13 (depending on brand), I ended up finding my pair of Crocs at Nordstroms Department Store and they are Size 11 and mine were made in Canada. Either way, they are the best shoes ever!! The size 12-13 they had were just too big. The other stores I went to, Journeys, The Croc Kiosk at a mall near me, and I forget the third one...but they didn't fit me right! Its like finding the glass slipper haha.

jessfriends

They have blue/green, black/red, red/black at the Bwana Bob cart across from Aloha Isle (Dole Whips--Yum) in the MK. Check crocsinc.com but I don't know how fast they will come. I have about 9 pair of crocs in many colors, and one Disney kind, and I found the Disney pair to be a bit bigger than all the rest of my croc collection, don't know if it was a fluke.

Do the blue/green ones at the Bwana Bob Cart have the Mickey holes in it?

tigsmom

I was just going to say that - where CAN'T you find Crocs??

They sell so quickly, it never fails to amaze me. And oh how they smell...

Size 13 may be a bit of a stretch... The largest size is XL which I believe translates into a 10-11 in mens. Although they do tend to run a bit large - I tried them on when I was buying a pair for my mom, and I actually could fit into the small size (size 6-7 womens) while I typically wear a size 8-9.

They are made to be big, the sides of your feet and your toes should not touch the shoe (except for the sole :lookaroun ). The shoes should not be tight on your foot like a regular shoe, it should feel like you have the wrong size.

tigsmom

They had all sorts of colors when we were there in March, from basic black to the neon and wild swirl ones.

I have jibbitz for mine (adult black & red) and they have not fallen out yet, they do tend to turn sideways though. I cannot pull the out without effort.

Disney_Freak429

Try to find them BEFORE you leave home because along with everything else Disney does charge more than retail for them.(they sell $35 retail $38 in parks) So call around town ask your friends try to find them before you leave. Also NEVER buy the rip offs they in a word suck. As for in Disney the rest of you are correct they only sell the Mickey or Pirate styles.

cb3k

Where CAN'T you get crocs?!?! Haha...the cheapest way is to ride on the monorail until a poor unsuspecting family member kicks em off to relax and forgets about them..I've seen this happen but only w kids..I heard that there is a crocs addition to the SSE descent, slating them as not only the footwear of the future, but they also show prototypes of crocs eyewear and crocs tv dinners...can't wait for the refurb!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom