Where’s the Na’vi Shaman?

KLeigh

Original Poster
Saw this posted on Instagram today (@thecastlerunner) - any news on what happened to the shaman? Just a normal refurb? Unexpected maintenance?
1F79A84E-3813-4802-AEB3-C38458D73132.jpeg

Moka

Definitely likely had an issue so the screen was used. I assume it’ll be back within a few days.

JimW

Premium Member
I've ridden Na'vi River Journey on three separate trips: the first time during passholder previews, the shaman was up and running; the second time in February of this year, it was in b-mode and was the screen instead; the third time was Monday of last week and the shaman was again functional.

I know this ride doesn't get a lot of love, but that shaman is one of the most impressive things I've ever seen on any ride. It honestly, for me, makes up for what the rest of the ride lacks. Which makes the fact that the b-mode is just another screen such a crushing disappointment. It's such a step down and underwhelming finale to the ride.

FettFan

I've ridden Na'vi River Journey on three separate trips: the first time during passholder previews, the shaman was up and running; the second time in February of this year, it was in b-mode and was the screen instead; the third time was Monday of last week and the shaman was again functional.

I know this ride doesn't get a lot of love, but that shaman is one of the most impressive things I've ever seen on any ride. It honestly, for me, makes up for what the rest of the ride lacks. Which makes the fact that the b-mode is just another screen such a crushing disappointment. It's such a step down and underwhelming finale to the ride.

I still say that with all of the wonderful creatures dreamed up for Avatar, this boat ride should have been at least as long and as populated as Pirates of the Caribbean.

Why not have a herd of Space Horses or the cool Hammerhead Rhinoceros in AA form?
images

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom