Pre-Trip when you wish upon a star... [july 2015 pretrip report]

Hi there - and welcome to the pretrip report -its my frist time doing on of these and i ope you enjoy it.

Now to introduce myself - My name is Emily, im 16, and im from the UK. this is the 5th(i think) time ive been to disney in orlando, my last time beng in 2014 around chirstmas time and the frist time being in 2012 in the summer. I am the photographer for our trip - which means when i write up about the trip you will get some cool photos :)

I wont be going on this trip alone, of course, with me is my mum, my dad and my sister.

The frist person i shall tell you about is my mum. She doesnt like the "big" rides, like te mountains and test track - but she does like a small world and makes us go on it every trip atleast once.

Second person, my father, and my ride buddy. My dad is the booker for this trip, and is booking the things we want to do. My dad likes the rides, but he has a few he wont go on, but the things he wont do are the shows - like lion king for example.

Third and last person is my sister, who is my twin, and is like my mother into how she likes the rides, apart from she doesnt like a small world that much. she will go on some rides, however, so all is not lost.

Our dates this year are the 12th july - 3rd augest - however - 12th we spend getting to the airport, and making sure we get there ok becuase our flight out to orlando is on the 13th. the reason why our dates are so early this year - mine and my sisters school dates - we finish earlier than we normally do due to our exams beng in june. we normally go in the last few weeks in augest :)

So yeah, i hope you enjoy this, and i hope to keep you updated :)

guitaristemily

Original Poster
Right now, we have a few dinning revervations booked these are :

Wednesday 15th july - Crystal Place - afternoon

Tuesday 21st July - wishes party

Ttursday 23rd July - Tusker House

Monday July 27th - Via Napoli

Friday July 21st - Hollywood and vine

Sunday Augest 2nd - BOG!!!

englanddg

One Little Spark...
my family liked the menu better. and we read some reviews of the place and then the decided to give it a serve.
Stellar. I was just curious! I've done Crystal Palace lunch, never done Tony's. In fact, I have it planned on my coming trip! I'll be coming in a bit after you all, so if you do a full on trip report, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it!

guitaristemily

Original Poster
Stellar. I was just curious! I've done Crystal Palace lunch, never done Tony's. In fact, I have it planned on my coming trip! I'll be coming in a bit after you all, so if you do a full on trip report, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it!

im planning to be doing it as im there - photographs and all - but it will depend on how the jetlag wants to go for me - im from england :)

guitaristemily

Original Poster
Trip is in a few days.

As for how this report will work, I will plan to be doing the text while I'm there, but adding in pictures ethier after I get back, or a few days after the event. this might be the same for the text, as it depends o jetlag and stuff as I'm trailing form England.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom