• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Trip Report When you add 2 weeks in Disney to your friend’s wedding in Mexico... LIVE!

PacNWTigger

Advertisement
Better safe than sorry with that plane tire though. I would much rather enjoy that delicious looking cuban than be in the air worrying whether or not the tire would pop when you land. ;)

Ariel1986

Original Poster
Better safe than sorry with that plane tire though. I would much rather enjoy that delicious looking cuban than be in the air worrying whether or not the tire would pop when you land. ;)
Yep definitely better safe than sorry! Just annoying. We booked an earlier flight from Mexico rather than wait till late afternoon/evening to get to Orlando. Should of just booked the later one and stayed in bed 2 more hours! Oh well. Of course want the tire replaced safely!

Maybe you should all go and help - don’t they realise they are eating into Disney time?!
Ha ha exactly! Why aren’t they paging the departure hall for any mechanics to come help like they do for doctors when there is a medical emergency? ;) It is Disney World waiting after all!

yep, thats a real cubano..nice:p
It was really good! We got some other stuff from the same place on the way out, it was surprisingly tasty & authentic! I mean I know we’re in Miami, but it’s still an airport. The place being packed with Cuban’s eating should have been a clue though!

StarBurst

Yep definitely better safe than sorry! Just annoying. We booked an earlier flight from Mexico rather than wait till late afternoon/evening to get to Orlando. Should of just booked the later one and stayed in bed 2 more hours! Oh well. Of course want the tire replaced safely!

Ha ha exactly! Why aren’t they paging the departure hall for any mechanics to come help like they do for doctors when there is a medical emergency? ;) It is Disney World waiting after all!

It was really good! We got some other stuff from the same place on the way out, it was surprisingly tasty & authentic! I mean I know we’re in Miami, but it’s still an airport. The place being packed with Cuban’s eating should have been a clue though!
indeed!

Ariel1986

Original Poster
We also hit Tambu lounge tonight (before Trader Sam’s) but I forgot pics! :facepalm:

We were pretty tired tonight after the long travel day, but after Trader Sam’s we headed back to the room to get our washing from Mexico to put on before heading out to grab a dole whip and watch the fireworks. I also forgot a photo of the dole whip! It’s been a long day!

Love the perimeter fireworks :happy:

89379A24-8016-4256-B4FC-27F3774359F6.jpeg

It was nice to get an empty pool pic after the fireworks! And the sky was really pretty tonight!

399ECC1B-0298-4EC8-A48C-1E8BE5540382.jpeg

98A77361-FB74-4F1B-B351-ED44BFD24472.jpeg

We then headed to Captin Cooks to see what snacks we could get and we actually grabbed a small pot of Asian noodles- it was in the chilled section and only $2.99- but back at the room and heated up in our microwave it was actually quite substantial!

53D1EDE7-7E9C-4B79-972E-2A33AFB987EC.jpeg

Now we are just chilling and watching tv whilst deciding what to do tomorrow! It’s a shame we didn’t get here before dark today, but I’m still so happy to be home! These are our magicband names too! :D

8E7BBAA0-08EE-4DD8-8471-D8E923067697.jpeg

DisneyJeff

So I’ll finish updating yesterday in the next post, but... well this just happened...

View attachment 328412

View attachment 328417

I guess all those talks for free FPs and gift cards got to us! :joyfull: We’re now two of the newest DVC members with ownership in Copper Creek Villas & Cabins! Well, it was our tenth trip anniversary so... what else were we going to do?!

And even better... we have 2 nights at the Poly already booked for our return after Mexico! :D There was no where else available at the moment for the other 2 nights, but we’ll keep checking. Otherwise those points will be banked for next year! We’re actually really excited. Plus, cute rucksack! That’s important! Ha ha.
I just saw this post... (I know, I'm a little behind on my trip reports!) Anyway, congratulations on joining DVC!!! We own points at the Poly, although we haven't stayed there yet! :) We just booked a stay at Saratoga Springs for the last week in February. Can't wait go be "home" again!!

I love the backpack!!

Ariel1986

Original Poster
I just saw this post... (I know, I'm a little behind on my trip reports!) Anyway, congratulations on joining DVC!!! We own points at the Poly, although we haven't stayed there yet! :) We just booked a stay at Saratoga Springs for the last week in February. Can't wait go be "home" again!!

I love the backpack!!
Thanks!! We’ve just finished our two nights there- loved it! I already love the points system! Enjoy February! And thanks for reading. And yeeep, it’s now my favourite backpack! :happy:

Ariel1986

Original Poster
So I really need to catch up on yesterday and today to keep this trip as live, but I just had to say look at this balcony! We’ve left the Poly now and secured a night at Beach Club with our points. Shame we’re only here one night!

B7EB6D61-F44B-495D-A8A1-0A7CDCDB3D83.jpeg

1A378AEF-A6D5-44C9-9887-C9D129D4001F.jpeg

EFF1DA92-E038-454C-BE10-B1E2D0EF2CF5.jpeg

Sorry @Tuvalu I think this one beats the roof view from your previous stay once again! ;)

We’re off too DHS now so I’ll update the last 24 hours later tonight!

krisri18

So I really need to catch up on yesterday and today to keep this trip as live, but I just had to say look at this balcony! We’ve left the Poly now and secured a night at Beach Club with our points. Shame we’re only here one night!

View attachment 331494

View attachment 331495

View attachment 331496

Sorry @Tuvalu I think this one beats the roof view from your previous stay once again! ;)

We’re off too DHS now so I’ll update the last 24 hours later tonight!
Holy moly! You could ballroom dance on that balcony!

Ariel1986

Original Poster
Ahh and of course as always I managed to lose track of the last few days back in Disney, thus this is no longer a "live" report!

We're now back home in England :cry::depressed: The Disney blues are hitting hard. I remember reading several people saying they'd just got home in this and other reports- and when in Florida that seems like a bad dream. Now it's real!

I'm going to get this trip report finished this time though as we had a really awesome last few days- and I want to try and escape through reminiscing! It feels like we've been back an age and it's only been 3 days!

Top Bottom