When will the Poly start selling?

mcompanik

Original Poster
We are looking at buying into DVC this time next year. We would love to have The Poly as our home resort and were wondering when they will start selling them. What has been the history as far as when construction begins and when the points go on sale?

GoofGoof

Premium Member
VGF went on sale for current DVC members in May (5 months prior to opening) and to the general public in June (4 months prior to opening). The only official word from Disney is Poly DVC is expected to open in 2015. Last I read on @tikiman 's page is possibly late 2015 or early 2016. The timeline is definitely not set so it could be sooner, but it looks like they probably won't be on sale until the second half of 2015 at the earliest.

If you haven't been seen it, check out Tikiman's page. Tons of info on all things Polynesian.
http://www.tikimanpages.com/poly/the-resort/dvc/item/191-disney-vacation-club

tikiman

VGF went on sale for current DVC members in May (5 months prior to opening) and to the general public in June (4 months prior to opening). The only official word from Disney is Poly DVC is expected to open in 2015. Last I read on @tikiman 's page is possibly late 2015 or early 2016. The timeline is definitely not set so it could be sooner, but it looks like they probably won't be on sale until the second half of 2015 at the earliest.

If you haven't been seen it, check out Tikiman's page. Tons of info on all things Polynesian.
http://www.tikimanpages.com/poly/the-resort/dvc/item/191-disney-vacation-club

From discussions I have had with people on the project and DVC people that seems right to me. He knows I am interested in maybe purchasing and that I have to sell my other timeshare to get the money to purchase and he told me not to sell it until atleast 2015.

Jessica Meier

From discussions I have had with people on the project and DVC people that seems right to me. He knows I am interested in maybe purchasing and that I have to sell my other timeshare to get the money to purchase and he told me not to sell it until atleast 2015.
What is your current timeshare?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom