When will the Disneyland Resort reopen?

What month (or day) will the Disneyland Resort reopen

• Total voters

mikenatcity1

I could believe that. Covid health guideline posters have been put up at the entrances to both DL and DCA so I would assume they'd only be doing that if the parks are going to open soon. Also the DL insta page basically teased us with a "reopening" type post saying that "When its time for you, we'll be ready".
it could be a tease, but the post is part of the "Let's Go There" Coalition that launched yesterday. It appears several vacation companies and destinations are part of it.

Disney Irish

Advertisement
Announcement tomorrow. Opening October 9th
Looks like Newsom didn't get your note that he was suppose to release the guidelines today so Disney could announce a reopening date. 😂 😂 😂

Emmanuel

it could be a tease, but the post is part of the "Let's Go There" Coalition that launched yesterday. It appears several vacation companies and destinations are part of it.

When I saw that post, I thought they announced the reopening date.

sddefault.jpg

Figments Friend

You blew it, Mickey.

Your favorite dragon really , really, REALLY wanted to visit California this month but NOooooo.....
I have to settle for steamy Florida instead.
( Pretends to get snobbishly huffy )

When I could have been kickin' back in Uncle Walt's Original Tiki Room enjoying my frosty Dole Whip Float in air conditioned comfort while animatronics fill me with joy, I will instead be slummin' it out in the swamplands of Central Florida.
Not to mention missing out on the opportunity to enjoy the company of some wonderful California natives I'm honored to call friends in the area I so enjoy spending time with...( speaking of joy....)
I have cool friends in Florida too, but Mick.....you KNOW how much I like the West Coast weather better!

Dang it, Mick....I'm all for taking things slow and being cautious, but by the time the city allows you to re-open the Anaheim Resort area is going to be a concrete wasteland of boarded up former businesses and scrapped motels.
Things will be 'different' down there, for sure.
But hey, at least 'Mimi's Cafe' will still be going strong and hopefully 'Captain Kidd's ' disappears from physical
existence.

Okay, maybe that last part is actually a wonderful thing to happen because of all of this....
A happily ever after ....after all...!

:)

-

Last edited:

Curious Constance

You blew it, Mickey.

Your favorite dragon really , really, REALLY wanted to visit California this month but NOooooo.....
I have to settle for steamy Florida instead.
( Pretends to get snobbishly huffy )

When I could have been kickin' back in Uncle Walt's Original Tiki Room enjoying my frosty Dole Whip Float in air conditioned comfort while animatronics fill me with joy, I will instead be slummin' it out in the swamplands of Central Florida.
Not to mention missing out on the opportunity to enjoy the company of some wonderful California natives I'm honored to call friends in the area I so enjoy spending time with...( speaking of joy....)
I have cool friends in Florida too, but Mick.....you KNOW how much I like the West Coast weather better!

Dang it, Mick....I'm all for taking things slow and being cautious, but by the time the city allows you to re-open the Anaheim Resort area is going to be a concrete wasteland of boarded up former businesses and scrapped motels.
Things will be 'different' down there, for sure.
But hey, at least 'Mimi's Cafe' will still be going strong and hopefully 'Captain Kidd's ' disappears from physical
existence.

Okay, maybe that last part is actually a wonderful thing to happen because of all of this....
A happily ever after ....after all...!

:)

-

So much of the west coast is under ash and smoke and burning right now. It's bad, like really bad. Our air quality index in Oregon yesterday got as high as 470. Pure orange outside all day. Today it's still in the high 300s. I go outside to let the dogs out and it's snowing ash. We have a side by side neighboring city that has already begun evacuating people, friends and coworkers are at risk of losing their homes. :( Might be the only time I've ever envied the humid, damp Florida climate.

Figments Friend

So much of the west coast is under ash and smoke and burning right now. It's bad, like really bad. Our air quality index in Oregon yesterday got as high as 470. Pure orange outside all day. Today it's still in the high 300s. I go outside to let the dogs out and it's snowing ash. We have a side by side neighboring city that has already begun evacuating people, friends and coworkers are at risk of losing their homes. :( Might be the only time I've ever envied the humid, damp Florida climate.

Wow.....I'm so sorry to hear this.
I was aware of the fires happening, but didn't know about it effecting as far up as Oregon.
Hope things get better up there for you and the people you know.

-

HairyChest

Yea the air quality is really bad here in Cali to the extent that I don’t know if people will want to go to Disneyland when it opens, including me. This may even delay the opening.

PostScott

Lol well I'm just gonna take a guess and say that Disney isnt going to release an announcement of Disneyland's reopening tonight. If they were going to release an announcement, I'd expect it to be anywhere from 10am-4pm. That would be primetime if you want to get the news spreading around quick and generate hype, not at 11pm at night.

Top Bottom