When will July AP resort rates be released?

HollyBelle

Due to Disney withdrawal, we are considering booking a last minute trip for mid July. Does anyone know when the resort rates for annual passholders will be released for that time of year, if at all? I don't want to book at rack rates if a release date is right around the corner, and I believe we missed our chance at the buy 4/get 3 deal.

Thanks!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
If they are going to be released at all we should see them within the next month or so. If you book with KK we will automatically rebook you if a discount comes out. Drop me a line and I will put together a quote for you and go over all the "what ifs".

Upvote 0

HollyBelle

Original Poster
Thanks for the information and offer Master Yoda. It must be the control freak in me, but I actually enjoy doing all the booking and planning :lookaroun! I really do hope an AP rate comes out for that time of year; otherwise, we'll probably have to cut back the number of days we want to stay.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Thanks for the information and offer Master Yoda. It must be the control freak in me, but I actually enjoy doing all the booking and planning :lookaroun! I really do hope an AP rate comes out for that time of year; otherwise, we'll probably have to cut back the number of days we want to stay.
I was the same way. I booked with Marie from KK for the first time a few years ago and it was the best decision I ever made. It was such a relief not having to to keep checking for AP or Fl resident rates. I just booked with her and forgot about it knowing that if and when something came out she would catch it and rebook me.

Upvote 0

DisneyPirate85

We too have been waiting, Currently Booked for June28-July 5th using our DVC points,YEA BWV, but I want to add on a night and was hoping for the AP discount...:wave:, Shawn

Upvote 0

dxwwf3

We've been waiting FOREVER for AP rates for June. We check in on June 7th and the AP rates will determine where we stay. We've got a room at Pop Century as a backup, but we're waiting to see if Wilderness Lodge/Animal Kingdom Lodge have better rates than last year (I think we paid $199 a night at AKL). And because Disney has been very aggressive with discounts this year, we will be interested to see how much they discount the Contemporary and Polynesian.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom