Pre-Trip When "we could always cancel" turns into a very merry acronym filled Christmas!

Hey everyone! After being a long time stalker peruser of these forums and occasional commenter, I figured I would give this a shot. I enjoy all of your trip reports, and while I'll admit this could get overwhelming, I figured what's the worse that'll happen? I don't think there's a punishment for getting behind in your own report, right?

So anyway, for the introductions. I'm Frank, a Disney loving Dad, Excel nerd (this will come into play in a bit with our plans) currently living in Virginia, although in a lot of ways I'm a NYer at heart (in the good ways, I promise. And the occasional accent.) I'm married to K, who I met through college 12 years ago (sheesh that sounds like a long time ago), and we have a just turned four year old, C. Rounding out our family is Toby, a lovable (most of the time) pup of 6 years. In text heavy posts, I may insert random pictures of him for fun. As an introduction, this is probably a good first impression of me-
21686067_10102113315380845_6351194881593459424_n.jpg

Last year we took our first trip as a family to WDW, and it was amazing. Dare I say magical? I went very often when I was younger with my family, yet once I hit HS, we pretty much stopped going. There were a lot of reasons I won't bother getting into, but by not going I lost the bug. It wasn't that I thought I was too cool for it (even back then I would've told you I was anything but cool), but I just didn't think of it. I had friends who still went often as DVC members, but it just didn't appeal to me. And then last year, that all changed.

I blame my co-worker. His family is DVC, and he goes with them and on his own at least 2-3x a year. During downtimes we would talk about Disney, as he would mention things that I never heard about. A Nemo ride? What in the world is a New Fantasyland? Which would lead to a discussion on the history of the parks. As he is younger than me, he would find some of my memories quite amusing. Like when I got off the slide at River Country and had a fish in my bathing suit :hungover:. Anyway, from those conversations I would google, and come across websites like this. And wouldn't you know it - this is when free dining was about to be announced. And I read that kids under 3 are free! Long story short (or at least shorter then it could be) after some waffling back and forth, we decided to take our first trip at the end of September 2017, staying at All Star Music for a wonderful week. Other than it being a lot hotter than we expected, a very stressful flight experience, and nervously watching Irma, the trip itself was great and we got bit by the bug. We started looking at DVC membership, and couldn't wait to go back.

Of course though, life then hit, and it seemed we would wait to go back. We were just there we said. Maybe C can go on a few more rides, but we don't need to go back. Right? Since I'm doing a PTR, you can guess that didn't hold up. All because of that glorious free dining again. I know it doesn't always make sense, but with a young kid who would want their own meal yet won't eat the whole thing, and with the character meals being nice yet pricey option for us, it works for us at this time.

When I booked the trip, the main thought was "we could always cancel", which we were fairly certain we would do. We were moving across states in the summer (right around our 180 day mark actually), and it just seemed to be too much. But then as that 180 day mark came up, we figured "why not? We can always still cancel!" So we booked our ADRs. It was actually a nice break from moving. Remember when I said I was an Excel nerd? Yeah, I find the combination of Disney and data sheets to be especially calming. So I went a little nuts. Like 15 ADRs nuts to "keep options open". Like making bar charts of expected crowd levels nuts. Like making graphs of expected wait times from Touring Plans nuts. You know, for that trip I was planning to cancel. Because as I said to K who was probably doubting my sanity, "the planning is almost as much, if not more fun, for me than the trip". Here's a slight window into my craziness:
Capture.JPG

1539976775035.png

Come the summer months, and we figure, yes, we definitely will cancel. We'll go next year, or the year after. It's ok. But something felt off. The move was admittingly hard, and finally we sat down to have a serious conversation about wit. At 70 days out, aka the last minute to cancel. Or 10 days before FPs. We both pretty much admitted we needed this trip. With the move we never got to go on any vacation over the summer, and we wanted something special.

Especially because, come April we'll be expanding by one more mouseketeer! This in itself was a reason to cancel - K won't be able to do a lot of the rides C can now do that she couldn't before. Kids are expensive. And we have no idea how K will feel. But then there was that little voice in our heads - do something special for you 3 when it's still you 3. So at 70 days out, we decided to keep our trip, and get those flights booked! But we figured we'll keep it a secret for now from C. We'll find the right time, and surprise her with the trip. Which is extremely hard when you're trying to talk about the trip with each other to get the FPs planned. Let's just say there's been a lot of acronyms around the house... And since I'm a child at heart, a certain ride involving green aliens has been my favorite :p

If you're still reading, congrats! I will try to not ramble as much as I go on, I promise. So, down to the details:

Who: Me, K and C

unnamed.jpg

When: December 9-15
Where: Caribbean Beach Resort (so glad they did actually re-open OPR in time, since that was one of the ways I sold it to K)

But there's more! As we're trying to figure out our FPs within 10ish days, we tell our family we're going. Around 65 days out, K gets a call from my MIL who says she (G) and my FIL (P) would love to come for part of the trip, if that's ok with us. No pressure if we want it to just be us, but the offer is out there they said. C is their first grandkid, and before we moved to VA, we actually lived very close to them and they have a wonderful relationship. We looked, and found there were rooms available in CBR for the first three days of our trip. After a couple days, they found they could get off work, and they booked at day 62. When we do tell C about the trip, we aren't going to tell her that G and P are coming and let them surprise her.

I have never been so happy to have a slow day at work as I did then. Of course MDE wasn't working correctly, but after a bit of going back and forth, I got them connected to mine so I could get their FPs booked the next day. Luckily most of our ADRs were for later in the trip, so we didn't have to add them. We did change our plans slightly, but thanks to the 15 ADRs, we were mostly covered (don't worry, we've cancelled the ones we're not using to not be greedy). After a late night phone call, we came up with priorities for when they're with us (Dec 9 - 12).

I'll admit, I'm not completely innocent posting this PTR here. While I love planning Disney, not knowing how K will be feeling, and also having an extended family trip makes me a little nervous. I know a lot of people here have had experiences with similar trips though, so any and all advice is definitely welcome!

We're still finalizing some plans (like do we go to HS? Or try to rest more at the pool?), but I'll post our tentative plans in a separate post. Lastly, I may turn this into a mini trip report from last September (13 months isn't too long to wait, right?), because this pretty much sums up the experience we had:
IMG_3328.JPG

Spash007

Original Poster
How did I forget to include this - besides being an Excel nerd and loving Disney, I absolutely love Christmas (and James Bond, and music in general, but that's not going to figure in here). Christmas lights, trees, decorations, it's an obsession. To the point I blew out the fuses in my college dorm building my Sophomore year thanks to about 3,000 lights in my room. Oops. I'm going to be a mess this trip. We are planning on going to MVMCP, and I've already told K I'm ok with her parents going on the condition they won't judge me for being a blubbery mess during it.

krisri18

Welcome! And Congrats on the new mousketeer! We could start a new Mickey Mouse Club of infants will all of the mousketeers on the way for forum members!

RememberWhen

It sounds like a great trip! You’re daughter is adorable. Congrats on the next one! I’ve done Disney twice while pregnant and it was still totally worth going! We arrive a few days after you leave (we’ll be there for Christmas week—scheduling issues), with our two kids and my parents and two of my sisters! Can’t wait to hear about your trip!

Spash007

Original Poster
Welcome! And Congrats on the new mousketeer! We could start a new Mickey Mouse Club of infants will all of the mousketeers on the way for forum members!

Thank you! We really could, couldn’t we? Enjoy your trip - I look forward to hearing about it!

It sounds like a great trip! You’re daughter is adorable. Congrats on the next one! I’ve done Disney twice while pregnant and it was still totally worth going! We arrive a few days after you leave (we’ll be there for Christmas week—scheduling issues), with our two kids and my parents and two of my sisters! Can’t wait to hear about your trip!

Thank you! I hear you on scheduling issues, it still amazes me that we were able to take off time towards year end (both my FIL and I work in Finance type roles).

Spash007

Original Poster
So let's get to those plans as they currently stand!

Sunday, December 9th: Flight & MVMCP
8:15 am flight from Dulles > MCO (landing around 10:30)
DME to CBR, where we're hoping our rooms will be ready somewhat soon, and otherwise hangout by the pool, get some lunch etc.
Sometime in here G&P will surprise C
MVMCP!!
We have a couple fast passes set up starting at 4, and we're going to start our first park day how we did last time, by meeting Mickey. We figure our plan will be to get to Adventureland & Frontierland before the party, and then hang around Fantasyland and Main Street for the party itself, catching all the shows, parades, fireworks, etc

Monday, December 10th: Epcot & HEA
Trying to get to Soarin' nice & early (yes, the day after MVMCP which probably isn't the best idea, but with a 4 year old girl, FEA needed our fastpass)
10:15 FP for the Land
Hang around FW, wander some of WS for lunch
1:35 FEA
Depending on how we feel, we'll either take it slow around WS, letting C nap in the stroller, or head back to the hotel to rest.
5:05 Dinner @ Citrico's. Yes, we're bringing a 4 year old to a sig. We (K & I) have never been, but G&P really want to take us there. Usually C does a pretty good job of acting appropriately depending on the situation, and we're hoping with an earlier reservation we'll be ok.
Back to MK for a couple of rides, and HEA. We were originally going back to Epcot for Illuminations, but didn't want to deal with the travel time, and G really wanted to see HEA.

Tuesday, December 11th: AK
Go to the Safari first thing (we figure there'll be next to no wait with everyone heading to Pandora)
Tusker House @ 10:35. I was only able to get an ADR for 4, so I'm hoping to get it changed to 5, or else I'll just hang out somewhere and relax for a bit
FoTLK
Na'vi @ 11:45
Meeting Mickey & Minnie @ 1:30
Hang around Dinoland, maybe see the bird show, or just go back to CBR to relax
Nighttime Safari @ 5:30
Dinner @ Boma @ 7:55 (trying to pull this up a bit)

Wednesday, December 12th: Relax
Hang out with G&P before they leave
Bon Voyage Breakfast @ 11:35
Look at Holiday decorations around hotels
Possibly go back to MK. We have a FP for 7DMT at 4:50, but if we can get on it during the party, we may cancel this and keep this day park free. We have some other FPs too, but they shouldn't be too hard to replace (Ariel & Belle)
Possibly see HEA again, and maybe stay for EMH (9-11)

Thursday, December 13th: HS, DS & maybe Epcot
Try to RD Slinky Dog and Aliens
10 am - Toy Story Mania
11 am - Frozen
1:30 BatB
In between we're hoping to catch some of the Disney Junior characters, maybe Olaf, and maybe see Indy
Head to Disney Springs. We currently have a 3:40 ADR at Homecomin', which I'm really trying to push back. When did this become a hard to get ADR? Last year, it was so easy to get!
6:55 - Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. We're trying to move this to Friday at some point in MK, but we have this as a place holder in case. I'm told the hair should stay up for a day, so we'll see!
Maybe go back to Epcot this night to see more of the countries & Illuminations.

Friday, December 14th: MK
9:50 am - Meet Tinker Bell
10:35 am - Crystal Palace
1:05 pm - Buzz
2:10 - Winnie the Pooh
4:30 Dinner @ Cinderella's Castle, aka the reason for BBB. This is an MVMCP night, so we're looking forward to being some of the last "regular" guests there that day.
We may go back to Epcot if we haven't seen Illuminations yet, but otherwise may just go back to DS to walk around, or even the pool

Saturday, December 15th: Pool & flight home
Our flight home isn't until 7 pm, so in reality we could get some good park time in. I'm tempted to add an extra day to our ticket just in case, but we like rounding out the trip at MK, which we shouldn't need any more time at. And since we're going into this trip planning on relaxing more, a nice pool day at the end should be a good way to end.

Spash007

Original Poster
Of course writing it out just now, made it dawn on me that I'd much prefer to try for DS on Wednesday night. And lo and behold, I was able to snag a 5:40 ADR for Homecomin for the 12th. That would mean cancelling 7DMT, and still trying to move BBB.. But if we wanted to still see HEA, we would have time after dinner to catch a bus to MK.

Decisions, Decisions....

Spash007

Original Poster
I think I'm leaning to going to Disney Springs Wednesday night, and cancelling our Seven Dwarfs FP, and maybe returning to MK later that night for HEA and possibly Evening Magic Hours. K doesn't really care either way since she can't ride it, but C has been on a roller coaster kick so I figured it would be fun. Pretty much if I cancel it, I would either try for it during the Christmas party, or potentially after HEA during the EMH.

Anyone have any experience with what what I could expect waits for the dwarfs could be during those times?

Spash007

Original Poster
I feel kind of bad. I think we found a glitch in MDE by accident that we were able to use to our advantage. When we went last year, we booked the trip under my wife's MDE account. I didn't have an account at the time, and was just a placeholder essentially. This year, I made my own MDE and booked the trip. But for some reason I didn't think to tie my wife's account to her MDE, and as the CM told me, I made "another version" of her. (Needless to say K and I had a fun time with that statement). Anyway, remember when I said that the Tusker House ADR was made for only 4? Being the good SIL I am, I made it under my wife's name (the "other version" of her), so that she, her parents and my daughter could go. Not being tied to her MDE proved to be a problem though, so I contacted Disney and rectified the problem, and got the two versions of my wife merged. This way, my wife can edit the ADR and look for a 5th spot to open for me (and see the rest of our plans). No 5th spot was opening at Tusker, and even stranger, she wasn't getting an option to update the ADR, she could only cancel. So she called Disney, explained the situation and they went to fix it. And then they said "You're only seeing 4? We have an ADR for 5 on your account, one just doesn't have a name associated. Let's fix it so you see all 5."

Long story short, we somehow have an ADR for 5. Either we got some pixie dust, or my guess is when they merged my wife's account, because that ADR was made under the "extra version" of her, that extra version couldn't be removed and they just added her MDE account to it, making the ADR go from 4 to 5. I do feel a little bad for beating the system potentially, but this was by complete accident, and the CM we spoke to ensured it was ok and we were set for 5.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Don’t beat yourself up about it. There are so many operational issues with MDE. My advice is to make sure there is only one version of your wife’s MDE going forward ~ the best being she has her own account (managed by her) and you are linked together via Friends & Family. Woody and I had a similar situation a few years ago which resulted in him having to have his own MDE account (instead of being managed by me) and in light of my recent MDE mess, both of us are glad his account was not involved.

Even if your Tusker House ADR was not changed to a party of 5, there’s a very good chance you could have arrived with the rest of your family and been accommodated. (Speaking from experience. 😉) Enjoy your meal guilt free!

aliceismad

OMG your daughter is adorable! Looking forward to your trip, as we'll be traveling to WDW with a just-turned-5-year-old next spring.

Also, I really, really love your spreadsheets. I've been trying to keep my spreadsheeting at a minimum because DH thinks I'm bonkers, but I agree it is oddly calming.

carmour

We will be in WDW 12/8-15! Excited for your TR. It looks like some of our plans overlap to a degree. My DD will be 3 on 12/24 so we are squeezing in this last 'free' trip for her. We will also be traveling with our DS who will be just 3 months old. Wish us luck! And kudos to your wife for braving this trip pregnant!

Spash007

Original Poster
OMG your daughter is adorable! Looking forward to your trip, as we'll be traveling to WDW with a just-turned-5-year-old next spring.

Also, I really, really love your spreadsheets. I've been trying to keep my spreadsheeting at a minimum because DH thinks I'm bonkers, but I agree it is oddly calming.

Thank you! DW thought I was crazy at first, but now she's really into it too!

We will be in WDW 12/8-15! Excited for your TR. It looks like some of our plans overlap to a degree. My DD will be 3 on 12/24 so we are squeezing in this last 'free' trip for her. We will also be traveling with our DS who will be just 3 months old. Wish us luck! And kudos to your wife for braving this trip pregnant!

That's exciting - I wonder if our paths will cross at all. We did that last year for the "free" trip, and it was great! She was just old enough at that point I think to start getting it, and yet she still really remembers it. Kudos to you for taking two young ones - I'm sure it will be a blast though! Our daughters already excited for future trips and taking her sibling on Dumbo for the first time

dizfan917

We did a big trip to celebrate a birthday milestone for a few of us this Summer. We're DVC members and have decided that we have more fun when we take along friends or family who haven't visited in a while or ever before. So we asked our cousins to come along. One of them brought her husband and three kids. Our family had thirteen in tow ranging in age from 6 to 50 and my friend also visited at the same time with a group of seven aged 1 - 80. We all met up for one lunch at Be Our Guest and were a group of TWENTY!!

Our family group had an absolutely wonderful time, not a single argument was had nor tear was shed. Meanwhile, my friend had a bit of a terrible trip trying to manage her teen aged son, her Dad and his wife, her half sister and her husband and their 1 year old daughter. Yikes. Tensions ran high and the 13 year old was not having much fun (until he got to hang out with my nephews for a couple of days).

We basically spent each morning and most of the afternoon together as a group and then broke off into smaller family / age groups later in the day and that seemed to make for a very successful adventure. We were genuinely excited to see everyone each morning and then later enjoyed spending some time tripping in smaller groups. The adults had dinner at California Grill and Jiko and our ""whole gang" enjoyed dinners at a few places including Teppan Edo in Japan. It was a blast!

Your trip sounds GREAT! Your daughter is ADORABLE, btw. If I could survive a trip with 20 peeps, you'll be fine with 5!! :geek:

We'll be back down December 1 - 9 with Dad (he stayed home in July) to celebrate his birthday and to see all the Holiday Splendor - we are HUGE Christmas nerds so Holiday trips to WDW are a perfect fit for us.

Have a Very, very Merry Vacation!

Spash007

Original Poster
Somehow we're down to single digits already. Somehow when planning this trip, just how close it was to Christmas didn't really occur to us, nor that it was taking up two of the weekends before Christmas. So pretty much we're trying to prep as much now before the trip for Christmas, while also packing, while still keeping it a secret.

But, it looks like we'll be renting an ECV for K. Essentially, the future mouseketeer has his own ideas for K's back and while walking short distances is ok, the amount of walking required for even a slow Disney day is not going to happen. This leads to questions that we've never had to think about, like if she feels up for walking for a period of time, are there parking areas? I believe I've seen some by strollers in the past. I saw a lot of ECVs say they have charges for 4-5 hours - do you have to charge it during a full park day? For parades and fireworks, do we need to go to a different area, and get there early? Or can we just line up and be mindful of other people? I've scoured trip reports on here to see people's experiences (@bee & @Rista1313 come to mind - thank you!), and definitely made us more comfortable with the idea. But any other suggestions, tips, etc would be greatly appreciated! :happy:

Spash007

Original Poster
That feeling when it's 5 day before you go, and you get Bibbidi Bobbidi not only on the day you want, but at the perfect time (after trying for the last 2 months)...

tenor.gif

Why am I so beyond excited? Because now we can actually firm up a plan. Before we had two ideas, no clear idea of when we would see Illuminations, all because of this pesky BBB that we had one night at Disney Springs. Now it's on Friday, a couple hours before dinner at CRT. We can see Illuminations Thursday night, and keep Wednesday as a park free, relaxing day.

bee

But, it looks like we'll be renting an ECV for K. Essentially, the future mouseketeer has his own ideas for K's back and while walking short distances is ok, the amount of walking required for even a slow Disney day is not going to happen. This leads to questions that we've never had to think about, like if she feels up for walking for a period of time, are there parking areas? I believe I've seen some by strollers in the past. I saw a lot of ECVs say they have charges for 4-5 hours - do you have to charge it during a full park day? For parades and fireworks, do we need to go to a different area, and get there early? Or can we just line up and be mindful of other people? I've scoured trip reports on here to see people's experiences (@bee & @Rista1313 come to mind - thank you!), and definitely made us more comfortable with the idea. But any other suggestions, tips, etc would be greatly appreciated! :happy:
I will preface my response by saying that on my scooter trip:
  • We only went to one park (Epcot).
  • We stayed at the Swan and walked/wheeled everywhere, so we didn't have to worry about Disney transportation.
  • We took breaks from the park at the resort every day.
  • I was in no shape to walk long distances even if I wanted to, so I didn't do a lot of parking and walking.
  • We took a much slower pace than we have before.
  • We did not go from rope drop until close.
We never needed to charge my scooter during the day. A charge overnight was always enough to get through the day. When I needed to park my scooter (before going into a restaurant, for instance) I just parked it nearby where I could find a spot. Sometimes I asked a CM if there was a particular place I should park, but I never had difficulty finding a place and I never had my scooter "towed" for parking it somewhere I wasn't supposed to! I only walked through the queue of one ride, Living with the Land. I parked my scooter on the second floor and took the elevator down to the first floor in this instance. The rest of the time I just rode my scooter through the line because standing on line would have been too difficult.

When we watched IllumiNations we just went to the spot we wanted and waited. The only issue was the last night when we watched from the France bridge and a lady tried to push her kids in between me and M and we had to tell them we were together. Another group was loudly complaining that I was taking up too much room with my scooter. I resisted the urge to tell them I'd gladly switch places and stand if I could have. :rolleyes: The parks do have designated wheelchair viewing areas and this blog outlines them: http://www.rollingwiththemagicblog.com/wheelchair-firework-parade-viewing/

Would a cane be helpful for the times she wants to walk? I absolutely needed mine at the time, but maybe it would provide a little extra support so she can walk more?

Overall I had a really good experience using the scooter and didn't actually need to worry about the things that I was worried about. ALL of the CMs were great about helping me get where I needed to go.

Rasstuss

That feeling when it's 5 day before you go, and you get Bibbidi Bobbidi not only on the day you want, but at the perfect time (after trying for the last 2 months)...

tenor.gif

Why am I so beyond excited? Because now we can actually firm up a plan. Before we had two ideas, no clear idea of when we would see Illuminations, all because of this pesky BBB that we had one night at Disney Springs. Now it's on Friday, a couple hours before dinner at CRT. We can see Illuminations Thursday night, and keep Wednesday as a park free, relaxing day.
Hey there, I remember you commenting on my pre-trip that we would be there the same week but i'm just now seeing your pre-trip. Congrats on getting your BBB time changed, I know the feeling as I just got an Akershus ADR moved up 2 hours that will let us get to see all of Illuminations too. One thing we didn't consider when booking either was how much is usually going on at home that time of year, especially missing 2 weekends with travel and one of my daughters will be missing her Christmas play at school. Don't know if our paths will cross but if I happen to see you I'll say hi.

Spash007

Original Poster
I will preface my response by saying that on my scooter trip:
  • We only went to one park (Epcot).
  • We stayed at the Swan and walked/wheeled everywhere, so we didn't have to worry about Disney transportation.
  • We took breaks from the park at the resort every day.
  • I was in no shape to walk long distances even if I wanted to, so I didn't do a lot of parking and walking.
  • We took a much slower pace than we have before.
  • We did not go from rope drop until close.
We never needed to charge my scooter during the day. A charge overnight was always enough to get through the day. When I needed to park my scooter (before going into a restaurant, for instance) I just parked it nearby where I could find a spot. Sometimes I asked a CM if there was a particular place I should park, but I never had difficulty finding a place and I never had my scooter "towed" for parking it somewhere I wasn't supposed to! I only walked through the queue of one ride, Living with the Land. I parked my scooter on the second floor and took the elevator down to the first floor in this instance. The rest of the time I just rode my scooter through the line because standing on line would have been too difficult.

When we watched IllumiNations we just went to the spot we wanted and waited. The only issue was the last night when we watched from the France bridge and a lady tried to push her kids in between me and M and we had to tell them we were together. Another group was loudly complaining that I was taking up too much room with my scooter. I resisted the urge to tell them I'd gladly switch places and stand if I could have. :rolleyes: The parks do have designated wheelchair viewing areas and this blog outlines them: http://www.rollingwiththemagicblog.com/wheelchair-firework-parade-viewing/

Would a cane be helpful for the times she wants to walk? I absolutely needed mine at the time, but maybe it would provide a little extra support so she can walk more?

Overall I had a really good experience using the scooter and didn't actually need to worry about the things that I was worried about. ALL of the CMs were great about helping me get where I needed to go.

Thank you for the insight. I think the hardest part of booking the ECV is overcoming the mental side of it, so sharing your story I think has definitely helped!

Hey there, I remember you commenting on my pre-trip that we would be there the same week but i'm just now seeing your pre-trip. Congrats on getting your BBB time changed, I know the feeling as I just got an Akershus ADR moved up 2 hours that will let us get to see all of Illuminations too. One thing we didn't consider when booking either was how much is usually going on at home that time of year, especially missing 2 weekends with travel and one of my daughters will be missing her Christmas play at school. Don't know if our paths will cross but if I happen to see you I'll say hi.

I hear you about also dealing with everything this time of year. Essentially missing two weekends in December is a lot harder than I imagined, and now we have family coming the Friday after we come back. I ended up taking off one day of work because I had the time, but also to just ahead of the holidays before we left.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom