When was Heath Care added to MDE?

Patcheslee

Original Poster
I downloaded MDE again because I miss the parks. When did they add the Health Services and info tab to it? I knew there were places to go close to Disney if needed, but now it's easier to find.
Screenshot_20211018-191109_Disney World.jpg

JIMINYCR

It's a great feature that makes info and needed health care accessible for Disney guests. When you are on vacation unplanned things can happen and you are away from home where you are out of familiar territory. DW has had trips where she needed prescriptions delivered to her and once we almost had to go off site to a medical appointment.

Patcheslee

Original Poster
It's a great feature that makes info and needed health care accessible for Disney guests. When you are on vacation unplanned things can happen and you are away from home where you are out of familiar territory. DW has had trips where she needed prescriptions delivered to her and once we almost had to go off site to a medical appointment.
It's definitely good to have on hand, I know my insurance covers Advent Health video visits now. With DH having asthma, bit less work if there is an emergency i.e. lost inhaler, doesn't listen to put sunblock on before getting in the ocean and complains about the blisters....

TheGuyThatMakesSwords

???? - but I kind of LIKE this :). However, betting money that none of this would recognize our AETNA Medicare Advantage :).
That's ok - not planning on a brain tumor at WDW 😅 .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom