When reading the threads, do you listen to anything? If so, what?

dodgr98

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I always listen to Mouse World Radio. If the Tomorrowland background music or EPCOT background music is playing, it's a home run. I have taken a liking to the background music from Wonders of Life recently. So much so that I bought most of it on iTunes.

What's everyone else's "go to"?

JIMINYCR

My DW, telling me... Are you on WDWMAGIC ???? We have to go... Pick one: grocery shopping, do errands, Drs appt., etc.
Yes dear. But I've only looked at 138 posts, theres still more I have to respond to... and these guys have quoted me, and these others have posted likes, and and and. Oh crap... O.K. I'll shut it down. :p:p:p

Disney4family

We always listen to www.d-cot.com. I had it on all day today as I ironed to get ready to pack for our trip Thursday!!!!!!!!! I get a lot accomplished except for when the parade music comes on - then I have to stop and do the arm movements! I also stop to practice the ending of Fantasmic since my goal is to be Mickey's "friend" at the end. I jump on a footstool and pretend there are fireworks all around me! My kids think my husband is right - I belong in a padded room in the castle. :p

Raineman

My DW, telling me... Are you on WDWMAGIC ???? We have to go... Pick one: grocery shopping, do errands, Drs appt., etc.
Yes dear. But I've only looked at 138 posts, theres still more I have to respond to... and these guys have quoted me, and these others have posted likes, and and and. Oh crap... O.K. I'll shut it down. :p:p:p
My DW & DD are going to want to abandon me during our next trip, cause I am gonna be like a tour guide with all of the little tidbits and info I will be constantly spouting from what I have learned on here :D
"No, don't take the bridge from the hub to get to Tomorrowland from Main Street, there's a shortcut by the Plaza through Tomorrowland Terrace!.........Honey?.......Hey, where did you guys go?"

JIMINYCR

My DW & DD are going to want to abandon me during our next trip, cause I am gonna be like a tour guide with all of the little tidbits and info I will be constantly spouting from what I have learned on here :D
"No, don't take the bridge from the hub to get to Tomorrowland from Main Street, there's a shortcut by the Plaza through Tomorrowland Terrace!.........Honey?.......Hey, where did you guys go?"
Oh, but they will be glad youve gotten all that knowledge when they see how much time and aggravation youre going to save them and how much smoother your trip is going to be. You can read about many guests who came back unhappy because they went without information that was easily obtained here, and others whose trips were made much better by following plenty of posts offering good advice. DW & DD can just look around and see all the other confused, lost, bewildered guests to see the difference.

Goofyernmost

I listen to the little voice in my head that keeps saying... Get off that damn computer and do something constructive. That little voice just says it over and over making it difficult to ignore. But, luckily for me, I am a strong person and eventually tell that voice to shut up and stay on line anyway.

sheriffwoody

I found a bunch of playlists on 8Tracks.com that are Disney related. Love them! And when it gets through one, it automatically plays another related playlist.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom