When Planning Please Consider using a Disney TA (Kingdom Konsultant) to support them during this tough time.

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
A lot of people are canceling or rebooking or holding off the future trips. This has had a profound impact on many Disney TAs (Many of which are members on this Forum). When making or changing plans please consider using a Disney TA like the board sponsor @Kingdom Konsultant. Utilizing a Disney TA like Kingdom Konsultants does not cost you dollar for their service and the savings and service that they provide can be amazing. I've used @wannabeBelle for almost 3 years now for 8 trips and 1 Disney cruise and there is no other way I'd rather book a Disney Trip.

If you've made a reservation yourself, you can always transfer it to a Disney TA like @Kingdom Konsultant. PM them for additional information. They are all extremely knowledgable and with the complicated jumble of Disney offerings available now, they can steer you in the right direction to saving a lot of money on your next Disney Trip.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Wow -- had no idea there were so many agents on the board. Maybe a special tag in their ID box would help us know when we're talking with an agent...

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
:)I've worked with Pam (the original) for more years than either of us care to remember! Don't forget that she/they can also help with non-Disney trips - Pam has set us up with a few European vacations over the years.
Ha! Yes, I have been booking trips for you for years 😘

Upvote 0

Minnie1986

Hi everyone! I could certainly use some help planning my trip next Fall (meaning 2021) and have quite a few questions. @wannabeBelle, I believe I was speaking with you before I had to cancel my trip for last November due to family illness. If anyone would be willing to help, I’d really appreciate it! I have a feeling post Covid Disney will be difficult to navigate.

Upvote 0

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Hi Larry, We all have a signature that says we are with Kingdom Konsultant Travel. Check out mine below. They may be worded a little differently from each other but all of us have @KingdomKonsultant as part of our e mail. Thanks for asking!! Marie
Aha. It's not your secret, then -- it's mine.

I have signatures turned off.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom