When does Tokyo Disneyland typically close for capacity?

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
If you do not stay at one of Tokyo Disneyland’s hotels you do not have priority in the case of a capacity closure. When would there be risk for this? July? Christmas? Thanks!

Ag11gani

Summer, so July and August is very busy almost capacity but not quite most of the time. New Years, Golden Week(early may) are really the only times you can say it will basically hit capacity. Christmas is low to moderate crowds but New Years is their christmas.

If you're planning a trip to TDR I highly recommend tdrexplorer.com and disneytouristblog.com .

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
Summer, so July and August is very busy almost capacity but not quite most of the time. New Years, Golden Week(early may) are really the only times you can say it will basically hit capacity. Christmas is low to moderate crowds but New Years is their christmas.

If you're planning a trip to TDR I highly recommend tdrexplorer.com and disneytouristblog.com .
Thanks,

Do you think it is worth it to stay at the pricier Disney Hotels for outbound entire stay in late July?

Ag11gani

Thanks,

Do you think it is worth it to stay at the pricier Disney Hotels for outbound entire stay in late July?

Probably not, @lazyboy97o just mentioned that if buy your tickets in advance you guaranteed admission. The only benefits would be monorail pass(only for TDL Hotel and MiraCosta) and a park hopper for every day of your trip. I haven't been in July but I would make sure to get there 1 or 2 hours before park open.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom