• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

When does Infinity Falls open?

Ragerunner

Advertisement
Outstanding new ride addition. Great rapids, innovative theming, lots of water, cool lift and really good music throughout the course. This moves to the top of my river rides list. Sea World has a winner.

Animaniac93-98

It should have softs on Sunday. But as with any softs, it may not open with the park and could close anytime. But they are trying to give the ops team as much running time as possible before Oct. 4th.
I'm debating between Sunday and Wednesday. May end up trying both.

EDIT: Just watched a POV video. Looks great and I like the flamingos. Should look even better once the plants have a chance to grow.

Last edited:

Tom Morrow

Looks really fun. I'm impressed with how fast and dynamic the flume is. It gives Popeye a run for it's money and totally blows Kali River Rapids away. I think a few more large scale props or setpieces could have been utilized, but that's okay. It will also look better once the landscaping grows out.

Ragerunner

What really impressed me with this ride is its theme. The integration of a jungle/expedition/modern art really works well. Add in the music that plays throughout the ride and it really brings a new level to river rapids rides.

The water curtain turns off when a raft goes through. This is not a popeye level wetness.
Been looking at the ride videos on youtube and it looks like you get just as wet if not wetter on this ride than Popeye. Either way looks like a great addition to the park. Now on to the 2019 thrill ride construction!

Animaniac93-98

I’m at SeaWorld now and Falls is open. You get soaked on the first lift and the water curtain does not turn off.

The ride is fantastic and the steak is good at the new grill place. All-Day dining was worth it IMO.

joanna71985

I don't know...Slinky Dog is a really cute ride (and it's geared more for families overall, as it's a shorter height requirement)

drakestravels

We got on Sunday morning. The park opened at 9am however they didn't let folks to the back side of the park until 10am. Believe it or not only a few folks lined up at 10am (like 25 people) and they opened the queue around 11am. Once opened, there was a constant line but probably only 35 minutes long at least till noon. Rode the ride twice and really enjoyed it. It will be a nice addition to the park especially in the hot summers. You definitely get soaked and have a lot of fun!

UpAllNight

Are there any guest water blasters?

It’s a personal highlight, blasting people in the face on Ripsaw, easy way to make money too...I spend a fortune.

Love that view of the park at the top of the lift...top marks all around! Time to sort out JTA

GlacierGlacier

Definitely a fun ride. Nothing is better than approaching the lift at nighttime, watching water dripping from the crazy mechanics as it lifts the raft ahead of you to its top.

The music is superb, too.

I can't say much about the splash amount, since my group was provided free ponchos from Sea World.

Disclaimer - I rode it opening day with no wait around 7 or 8 PM thanks to a special event hosted by Sea World for the TEA SATE conference. This may have affected my opinion.

joanna71985

I rode twice yesterday. It's a lot of fun! (just be prepared to come off looking like a drowned rat, as my group got SOAKED)

Top Bottom