• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

When does Infinity Falls open?

cheezbat

Well we really don't (and probably won't) know why it was delayed. I'm sure it wasn't just a simple matter of "oh let's go take our time" something serious obviously occurred during the construction for it to be delayed this long.
Clearly.

Regardless, they’ve been advertising this new attraction through multiple media outlets and here we are summer season over, almost nine months through the year and still no timetable or date. I know things happen, and stuff did, but they’re going to be opening this at a time when it won’t be most needed now.

WildernessLodge

Original Poster
Advertisement
Clearly.

Regardless, they’ve been advertising this new attraction through multiple media outlets and here we are summer season over, almost nine months through the year and still no timetable or date. I know things happen, and stuff did, but they’re going to be opening this at a time when it won’t be most needed now.
Yeah it's a shame. The hype died a long time ago. It better be a really fun ride bc if it sucks after such long delays it'll be that much worse. At the same time, it is a water ride with the potential to be dangerous so they really should be taking all the time they need to ensure safety.

It does look a great ride and to be honest they did need another water attraction to cool people down. Once this is finished they will likely move on to their next coaster construction along side Sesame Street.

7th October ride is due to open if I remember correctly. Yes misses the key summer window that they wanted to open in but unforseen circumstances cant be helped.

WildernessLodge

Original Poster
The news media are invited to ride Infinity Falls, SeaWorld Orlando's new rapids raft ride at a grand opening event scheduled for Oct. 4. The invite hinted that SeaWorld will make additional announcements on why 2019 will be “the best year ever” at the Orlando theme park.

However, Infinity Falls could potentially have a soft opening sooner than Oct. 4 for the general public, although that’s uncertain right now, said SeaWorld spokeswoman Lori Cherry on Monday.

Animaniac93-98

The news media are invited to ride Infinity Falls, SeaWorld Orlando's new rapids raft ride at a grand opening event scheduled for Oct. 4. The invite hinted that SeaWorld will make additional announcements on why 2019 will be “the best year ever” at the Orlando theme park.

However, Infinity Falls could potentially have a soft opening sooner than Oct. 4 for the general public, although that’s uncertain right now, said SeaWorld spokeswoman Lori Cherry on Monday.
Oct 4 is the day I leave Orlando.

Of course.

WildernessLodge

Original Poster
Oct 4 is the day I leave Orlando.

Of course.
Oh my gosh what terrible timing lol. Stay another day! If it helps, we were there a few weeks ago and thought for sure it would be open by then. We were so excited to ride it! You're def not the only one disappointed. So annoying!

The water curtain looks like it will soak you through and that is one of the first sections of the ride. This could rival Popeye at IOA for how wet you can get on a water ride.

Ragerunner

The water curtain looks like it will soak you through and that is one of the first sections of the ride. This could rival Popeye at IOA for how wet you can get on a water ride.
The water curtain turns off when a raft goes through. This is not a popeye level wetness.

Top Bottom