• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

When does Infinity Falls open?

It does look a great ride and to be honest they did need another water attraction to cool people down. Once this is finished they will likely move on to their next coaster construction along side Sesame Street.

Advertisement
7th October ride is due to open if I remember correctly. Yes misses the key summer window that they wanted to open in but unforseen circumstances cant be helped.

WildernessLodge

Original Poster
The news media are invited to ride Infinity Falls, SeaWorld Orlando's new rapids raft ride at a grand opening event scheduled for Oct. 4. The invite hinted that SeaWorld will make additional announcements on why 2019 will be “the best year ever” at the Orlando theme park.

However, Infinity Falls could potentially have a soft opening sooner than Oct. 4 for the general public, although that’s uncertain right now, said SeaWorld spokeswoman Lori Cherry on Monday.

Animaniac93-98

The news media are invited to ride Infinity Falls, SeaWorld Orlando's new rapids raft ride at a grand opening event scheduled for Oct. 4. The invite hinted that SeaWorld will make additional announcements on why 2019 will be “the best year ever” at the Orlando theme park.

However, Infinity Falls could potentially have a soft opening sooner than Oct. 4 for the general public, although that’s uncertain right now, said SeaWorld spokeswoman Lori Cherry on Monday.
Oct 4 is the day I leave Orlando.

Of course.

WildernessLodge

Original Poster
Oct 4 is the day I leave Orlando.

Of course.
Oh my gosh what terrible timing lol. Stay another day! If it helps, we were there a few weeks ago and thought for sure it would be open by then. We were so excited to ride it! You're def not the only one disappointed. So annoying!

The water curtain looks like it will soak you through and that is one of the first sections of the ride. This could rival Popeye at IOA for how wet you can get on a water ride.

Ragerunner

The water curtain looks like it will soak you through and that is one of the first sections of the ride. This could rival Popeye at IOA for how wet you can get on a water ride.
The water curtain turns off when a raft goes through. This is not a popeye level wetness.

Ragerunner

Outstanding new ride addition. Great rapids, innovative theming, lots of water, cool lift and really good music throughout the course. This moves to the top of my river rides list. Sea World has a winner.

Animaniac93-98

It should have softs on Sunday. But as with any softs, it may not open with the park and could close anytime. But they are trying to give the ops team as much running time as possible before Oct. 4th.
I'm debating between Sunday and Wednesday. May end up trying both.

EDIT: Just watched a POV video. Looks great and I like the flamingos. Should look even better once the plants have a chance to grow.

Last edited:

Tom Morrow

Looks really fun. I'm impressed with how fast and dynamic the flume is. It gives Popeye a run for it's money and totally blows Kali River Rapids away. I think a few more large scale props or setpieces could have been utilized, but that's okay. It will also look better once the landscaping grows out.

Ragerunner

What really impressed me with this ride is its theme. The integration of a jungle/expedition/modern art really works well. Add in the music that plays throughout the ride and it really brings a new level to river rapids rides.

The water curtain turns off when a raft goes through. This is not a popeye level wetness.
Been looking at the ride videos on youtube and it looks like you get just as wet if not wetter on this ride than Popeye. Either way looks like a great addition to the park. Now on to the 2019 thrill ride construction!

Animaniac93-98

I’m at SeaWorld now and Falls is open. You get soaked on the first lift and the water curtain does not turn off.

The ride is fantastic and the steak is good at the new grill place. All-Day dining was worth it IMO.

Top Bottom