• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

When does Infinity Falls open?

AJH219

Advertisement
It looks fun and it's kind of a boring time right now. Anyone know? I might be going in late August!
All they have announced is a summer opening, no official date yet.

lazyboy97o

Thanks! I didn't realize they were building more than just the ride. I wonder why they got rid of one of the structures on top of the drop - it looked better with two. Hopefully not just cost reasons. And they still don't have even an opening month.
Most definitely a cost cutting measure.

WildernessLodge

Original Poster
It would be a wasted opening any later than the fall. No one is going to go on this in 60-degree temperatures.
Yeah it really should be opening this month to compete with Toy Story Land. I mean, I know one raft ride at SeaWorld can't compare to the crowds that TS Land will get, but it would be something exciting and give people a reason to visit SeaWorld during their same vacation to WDW to go to TS Land. And June is at the beginning of summer so people could enjoy it all summer long. I wonder if it's taking longer or more money than they expected.

SuperStretccch

It's still going to be warmer then 60 in late Sept/Oct though (temps in Orlando typically don't drop until at least mid Nov, if not later)
Of course, but I said later than fall. An early fall opening would be serviceable, because it's still hot until about November and I mean, Splash Mountain officially debuted in October at MK. But in the winter? No way.

Top Bottom