When do they serve food at Tambu Lounge?

meggo819

Original Poster
I've been wanting to try Ohana, but because of some changes in our plans, I don't think either of my reservations is going to work out for us.

So I thought we might go to Tambu instead and at least get some parts of the experience (Lapu lapu, bread pudding) while having other main courses. But I'm unclear on when the different menus apply. Any insight on when the "Lunch" menu is served and when the "Lounge" menu is served? And when is it "Late night" and no food served?

TIA

Tuvalu

Premium Member
This is the current Tambu Lounge menu. There is no “lunch” menu and food can be ordered from 4 pm until closing at 11 pm.

C2462A61-77CE-4B37-A3A0-4BA0F0C403AC.jpeg

90604BB9-8566-4FBB-92DA-33CA93AEAD7D.jpeg

drwadadli

If I remember correctly, lunch used to be served from 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. and lounge is served from 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. No food is served during "Late night". With that being said, the only thing I can find throughout the internet was bar food from 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.

LeighM

I was told by the bartender that I couldn't order the Ohana bread pudding until after the restaurant had begun dinner service. I tried ordering it at 3pm and was told it wasn't available until 5. Which did confuse me because Ohana opened for dinner at 3:30....

Amos1784

I just looked through my pictures from last trip and at 12:30 we ordered off the lounge menu and had the sticky wings (delicious by the way). However we have been plenty of times where they have not served until 4 as stated above. I think it is kind of hit or miss.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom