When do characters switch to Christmas attire?

Kate Alan

At what point do characters start meeting in their holiday outfits? When we went last year it was right over Christmas, so there was no issue, but we'll be there earlier in December this time around and I wanted to double check on when that starts.

dreamfinder

Do all characters dress up or just mickey and minnie ?

Depends on the situation. At the MVMCP a bunch of the characters will. At the minimum they will wear a holiday scarf. But during normal hours, not so much much. At AK back when they met in Camp Minnie Mickey and Pooh & friends were down on the dock, they would all wear holiday clothes during normal park hours. But this year I've only seen reports of Mickey & Minnie at AK. Nothing at Epcot (Duffy did), and I've only heard of Santa Goofy at DHS. For a few days right around Christmas, most of the resorts will have characters show up in costume, Kenny usually posts that schedule when it gets closer.

Upvote 0

brb1006

While not in WDW, I remember in Tokyo Disney Resort the characters have more holiday outfits especially during Christmas and Halloween. Especially after seeing the parades and some of the character interaction mostly in Tokyo DisneySea.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom