When can I expect to be able to snag a FP for FOP ?

SpykeYs

Original Poster
Hi !

I will be at WDW for 8 nights starting on February 28th.

As per the crowd calendar on touringplans, Friday March 1st is going to be the best day to go at AK.

So 60 days prior to February 28th, can i expect to be able to snag a FP for FOP on March 1st ? Or I should be aiming at a +4 or +5 such as march 4th or 5th ?

Thanks !

winstongator

Hi !

I will be at WDW for 8 nights starting on February 28th.

As per the crowd calendar on touringplans, Friday March 1st is going to be the best day to go at AK.

So 60 days prior to February 28th, can i expect to be able to snag a FP for FOP on March 1st ? Or I should be aiming at a +4 or +5 such as march 4th or 5th ?

Thanks !
Touringplans has a fast pass availability tool. I’d check that first.

ljransom

I don't think you should have a problem. I just done my fast passes 60 days out, and got FOP 3 times all in the morning for the first week of my holiday without any problems. There was loads of times available. Slinky was a bit trickier but I still got them for early afternoon.

SAV

The general rule for all new attractions that have difficulty in getting the FP+'s is to do those parks later in your trip. That way, when you stay on-site, you can book them at 60 days + since you can book all of them at the 60 day mark.

Weather_Lady

FWIW, we were able to book FP+ at FoP (at 60 days, for a 5-day trip in May 2018) for both of our AK visits during that trip: one on Day 61 (the only availability was for the evening, which was fine) and one on Day 65 (for which there were times available all day long). There was no availability on our arrival day, but we could have booked a FoP on every subsequent day had we wanted to. Crowds on the days we visited AK were "3" and "5" (out of 10, per touringplans), respectively, which is a bit lower than the estimated levels of 5-7 that the OP will probably be looking at, but the OP needn't worry that the FoP FP+ for her dates will all be "sold out" at the 60-day mark. The first day or two might be, but every day after that should offer increased availability. I would think chances are good that the OP will be able to get one for March 1st, especially if they are flexible about the time and aren't gunning for a first-thing-in-the-morning slot.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom