When are you going

jumi1984

We did a Cancun trip this spring (wife and I alone) and found out by a message board like this there were many travelling there at the same time to the same resort. Had fun exchanging info and made some friends. So, I'll start.....

Staying at All stars resort (movie I think) from June 16th-19th. From Middle of Michigan. Family of 5 with an extra buddy for the 17 year old. kids are 17 (man cubs), 15 , 12.

Disney trips:
1992-Disney land
1994-Carribean beach
1996-Dixie landings
1999-Port orleans

After that 4 days we have a condo for a week to do Sea World and Universal.

DisneyWood

I feel your pain

dylan0511 said:
Not until summer 2007! :mad: :cry: :mad: :D

New baby this year is going to delay things!

We, too, are expecting another baby this year (May). This will be our 3rd child in about 3 1/2 years. I know, it must be the water in Oklahoma. I have heard all of the comments from everyone.

Anyways, we are still planning on heading to WDW in December 2006. We will be staying at the Poly due to convenience (monorail mainly). It was a chore trying to get 2 young children & that darn double stroller on the bus each time. Whew!!

Congrats..

We may be heading on a Disney Cruise this fall, :sohappy: :sohappy: if all goes as planned :lookaroun . We have never done this but it has been our list of things to do (well, maybe just mine).

Upvote 0

AndreainNY

April 17 through April 24 at Pop Century (our first time staying there - have done CB, POFQ in the past). Hubby and I, 12 year old son, 21 month old daughter, 79 year old Mother, 11 year old niece, 15 year old nephew, sister and her hubby (in their early 50's), In-law's, some friends and their son - and anyone else that wants to tag along!

We are from cold and snowy upstate NY - can't wait to see the sun!!!

Upvote 0

LadyDarling

:wave: We'll be staying at the Caribbean Beach for our 4th wedding anniversary! Dates: 11/27-12/2 there and then upgrading to either the AKL or WL from 12/2-12/6. Wedding anniversary is 12/1, so if you see us, give us a wave and wish us well!
Group includes:
11/27-12/6
Myself (J. Darling) - 25 years old
Hubby (Don Darling) - 29 years old
Couple friends: Cam - 21 years old and Janelle - 22 years old.

We'll all be wearing our "Guest of Honor" badges so keep an eye out!

Upvote 0

ditzeechick02

We're going May 19th through the 24th for my 21st birthday celebration! woohoo can't wait. Stayin at Pop Century :) Hopefully in the 80s section to go along with the birthday magic ;)

Upvote 0

tigger248

My next trip will probably have to be shortened. :cry: It was supposed to be November 10-15, but is now looking like November 10-13. On the bright side, I'm going to WDW November 10-13! A shortened trip is better than no trip! :D

Then Disneyland March 13-19, 2006! :sohappy:

Can't wait!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom