What's your "Go To" Souvenir?

KCheatle

Original Poster
We didn't intend for this to become "a thing," but on our first trip together to WDW, my DH and I bought our first "couples" coffee mugs (I got Minnie, he got Mickey). Now, every time we go on a Disney-related trip (WDW, Disney Cruise, and DL) we both gravitate towards the coffee mugs in the shops to see which ones will become our newest pair :) And, we take it kind of seriously :joyfull::joyfull: It takes us several days to narrow down our top contenders until we chose the ultimate 2 :hilarious::hilarious:

What is the Disney souvenir you can't go home without?

jloucks

We didn't intend for this to become "a thing," but on our first trip together to WDW, my DH and I bought our first "couples" coffee mugs (I got Minnie, he got Mickey). Now, every time we go on a Disney-related trip (WDW, Disney Cruise, and DL) we both gravitate towards the coffee mugs in the shops to see which ones will become our newest pair :) And, we take it kind of seriously :joyfull::joyfull: It takes us several days to narrow down our top contenders until we chose the ultimate 2 :hilarious::hilarious:

Pin with the year. If we go during Halloween or Christmas we get a custom dated pin for those too. We have one from every trip in a fancy case on the wall. Actually, we get one from everyplace we visit (that has them).

Sometimes even just major events. Like every year we go to the ren festival.

We have also picked up custom etched drinking glasses on most of our trips.

epcotisbest

Coffee mugs and t-shirts mostly for us. Here are some coffee mugs I just pulled out of the cabinet. Probably twice this many packed away somewhere.

coffemugs.jpg

Victaman

We try to find a magnet with the year on it and we have them on the side of our fridge. It's nice to be able to stand there and reminisce about the different trips just by looking at the magnets.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom