What's your favorite "wink wink nod nod" moment at the parks?

Cmdr_Crimson

Two tributes for Dreamfinder

1) The door just as you enter the Sound Lab..As you pass by it A light hits it and slowly dims out..Which I find sad..
wybm102.jpg

2) Dreamfinder's Dream Catcher minus Blimp and Plaid Bubble hangs inside Mouse Gears.
img3A14.jpg

RonAnnArbor

Original Poster
Another favorite is on a poster in the Muppets 3D queue area with Miss Piggy in an astronaut suit that says "In Space No one can find their shoes"...which is a hilarious takeoff on the Alien "In Space No one can hear you scream" advertising logo...

George Lucas on a Bench

The original Haunted Mansion tombstones. Those are the best in-jokes they've ever come up with.

I could have sworn years back in the original Star Tours droid room I spotted a canister that read "3D Muppets". I could never find it again after that.

afar28

In SM the gopher sticks his head out from above you as you are ready to go down the falls and says FSU. One of the imagineers went to Florida State and added that to the ride.
Huh I've never noticed that. Ill have to look for that in my next trip

graphite1326

In SM the gopher sticks his head out from above you as you are ready to go down the falls and says FSU. One of the imagineers went to Florida State and added that to the ride.

I am not sure if that is there anymore. I looked for it the last ime I went (August) and did not see it.

I had seen it before.

Cmdr_Crimson

I'm not sure if they even use this audio anymore but in the Original Star tours there were announcements on the PA for a land speeder in a no hovering zone with Licence number THX 1138 (Which is Lucas's first film) and another message was for a Mr Egroeg Sacul to pick up the courtesy phone..(Which was George lucas name backwards)

Epcotdad

The biggest joke on people is that the light bulbs are actually reverse motion sensor and voice activated. They come on once you walk away and stop complaining that they are not working.

Laura

Premium Member
What's your favorite "wink wink nod nod" moment in the parks? That is, what makes you smile and say "ha, I got that in-joke"...

My favorite: The alien tourguide on Star Tours 2 doing the same finger wag while saying "smoking is never allowed" which is a direct copy of the Delta Airlines safety video flight attendant's finger wag.

I never noticed that on Star Tours! But I know exactly what you're talking about.
deltalinaprime.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom