What's your favorite WDW restaurant? All categories

HoneyBee1991

Original Poster
What is your favorite restaurant both in and out of the parks? One of each category. Quick services, table service, character, and signature dining. You can even add favorite snack options too if you'd like.

For example: my favorite Quick service is Flame Tree BBQ. My favorite table service is also my favorite character meal, dinner at Be Our Guest. My favorite signature is Artist Point and favorite snack is the chocolate frozen bananas you get at the ice cream carts.

Just for fun!

mousehockey37

What is your favorite restaurant both in and out of the parks? One of each category. Quick services, table service, character, and signature dining. You can even add favorite snack options too if you'd like.

For example: my favorite Quick service is Flame Tree BBQ. My favorite table service is also my favorite character meal, dinner at Be Our Guest. My favorite signature is Artist Point and favorite snack is the chocolate frozen bananas you get at the ice cream carts.

Just for fun!

Let's all grab some popcorn and wait for this thread to hit the fan!

yedliW

At the moment..
QS: Restaurantasauras (selection, refills, and toppings bar edge it out over Flame Tree)
TS (parks): Liberty Tree (but we haven't been there since the referb, it was down when we were last down there, but we'll be eating there in September)
TS (resorts non buffet): Captain's Grill
TS (resort AYCE): Boma or Cape May
Character: Ohana Breakfast
We haven't done any signatures, so no comment on those..

Snacks.. the Giant Cinnamon rolls at Gaston's. Other standbys are cookies and cream ice cream sandwiches and of course the dole whip float (although, it wasn't as good from the new location.. not sure if it was an off day.. or if something changed..)

Snack credit burned the morning you fly home to use up extra credits.. the Mickey cracker version of goldfish or the spicy mix (cracker.. pretzels.. etc..)

s&k'smom

Columbia Harbor House for QS
PTC for dinner, food is good but I have so many amazing memories from bringing my family over the years
Resort would have to be BOMA
Snack anywhere a Mickey ice cream bar is!

LeighM

Here are my favorites from the places I've been to so far:

QS - Sunshine Seasons lunch or dinner
TS (resort) - 'Ohana dinner
TS (parks) - Liberty Tree Tavern
TS (Disney Springs) - Homecomin'
Character - Tusker House lunch
Snack - croissant donut at Epcot

KBLovedDisney

QS: All Star Movies Cafe
TS: Rainforest Cafe (Sci-Fi Cafe; second favorite TS)
Signature: CRT (For Experience ONLY; not for the food)
Character: Garden Grill
Snack: Character Gummies!!! (that can pretty much be found in any store throughout WDW)

wwmmd

QS - Wolfgang Puck Express
TS - Ohana dinner
Signature - never been
Character - 1900 Park Fare - Cinderella dinner
Snack - Beignets at POFQ

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom