What's your favorite WDW Resort merchandise location?

CptRon

Oh, you got me. I'm a sucker for gift shops. So, in no particular order, these stick with me:

Emporium, MK
(Speaking of Port Orleans) Jackson Square at French Quarter
Zawadi Marketplace, AKL
Rainforest Cafe gift shop, AK

belledream

I love stepping into Wilderness Lodge Mercantile - it's like an extension of the already homey, warm, peaceful lobby of Wilderness Lodge itself!

Also kind of a weird choice for someone who doesn't like to see 'the outside world' on WDW vacation, but everything about Summer Lace in Grand Floridian just makes my heart swell. It's so beautiful in there.

JIMINYCR

Memento Mori... It took a long time but I was excited when HM got a shop of its own.
Ye olde Christmas Shoppe... Always have to get an ornament for the next seasonal Christmas tree.
Art of Disney...Some neat, exclusive items but very expensive. I usually spring for one expensive gift for myself.

LeighM

My absolute favorite resort location is the one at Riverside. Riverside was the first resort we ever stayed at and just fell in love with everything. However, Coronado did have the small bakery section inside their gift shop, which I thought was nice. I also always enjoy the Polynesian stores as well.

JIMINYCR

I'm looking forward to visiting there more than any other store on the property when I go in November. I agree; it's about time!

So many great items in there. A couple of years ago I sat for a Spirit photography photo there. I loved it but it still creeps my DW out to look at it!!! I also got a dinnerware set of plate, dish, bowl, cup, place mat & dinner bell. This past trip I bought couple of the HM figurines from the stretching room wall paintings.

NiarrNDisney

Just a few favorites

BouTiki (Poly)
Everything Pop (POP)
Panchitos (CSR)
Screen Door General Store/Thimbles and Threads (BWR)
Zawadi Traders (AKL)

I am Timmy

I love Memento Mori! Also, ToT gift shop. Wilderness Lodge mercantile and Zawadi Marketplace in AKL are my favorite resort shops. I throw money at these places (esp. HM). Got both my DS 24,21 (26,23 now) to sit for the spirit pics, and got the frames. Was going to put them out for Halloween, but loved them too much to put them away! They sit in a place of prominence in my entry hallway - people always do triple takes when they come in. So fun.

eliza61nyc

I'm a dvc'er so I'm always on the look out for some cool dvc merchandise. I think OKW's gift shop is the best, I also love Wilderness lodge.
Since I've worn prescription glasses since I was 12, I'm always on the hunt for some really unique frames. the eyewear shop at Disney springs is really great. It's pricey, no joke about that but I'm definitely guaranteed to find something there that I can't afford. ;)

zurgandfriend

The boutiki in the Polynesian and Commander Porter’s in the Grand Floridian. Both have come to my rescue after forgetting to pack essential items.

Minnesota disney fan

Memento Mori... It took a long time but I was excited when HM got a shop of its own.
Ye olde Christmas Shoppe... Always have to get an ornament for the next seasonal Christmas tree.
Art of Disney...Some neat, exclusive items but very expensive. I usually spring for one expensive gift for myself.

These plus Mouse Gear. One time I found a hooded jacket that I loved on my first day. Well, I didn't buy it (dumb I know) and just thought every store would have it. I was wrong!!! I managed to find it in Mouse Gear on our last day. I did learn my lesson, which is to buy what you want the first day, don't wait. Art of Disney has wonderful items. My husband does oil painting so we always stop there.

Mista C

For us, nothing beats that first stroll through Jackson Square at POFQ upon checking in. It's not the biggest or most complete gift shop but it is our favorite. Close second is Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe in MK. I also love strolling through Memento Mori but I have yet to buy anything in there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom