Whats your favorite Disney park?

Whats your favorite American Disney park?

• Total voters

spectromagic04

Original Poster
What is your favorite Disney theme park and why? Mine is the Magic Kingdom because of the magic! It also has my favorite rides like Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion and TTA! I'm kind of biased because I never been to DLR to check out there parks.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I've never been out west either. My favorite Florida park is Epcot (especially back in its glory days). I enjoy the Flower & Garden Festival and the Food & Wine Festival, the grandeur of Spaceship Earth, and the spirit (if not the current execution) of Future World. The Fountain of Nations performances, and the scores that it performs to. The "Innoventions Loop"!! Off Kilter!!! Illuminations, in all of its incarnations.

Ahhhh, EPCOT...

jw24

I'd say the Magic Kingdom. There's a lot of fun rides and most of the characters are there but most of all, the atmosphere. Everything is so bright, big and colorful. You really feel like you've entered an alternate dimension beyond your wildest dreams! But I really like Epcot, mainly World Showcase and getting to travel around all the pavilions and experience aspects of the countries.

mergatroid

Tough one to answer as it depends on our mood really. The Magic Kingdom has given me most pleasure in my life but being in my 40's I've ben lot of times. Whilst I still love it, at times it's a difficult park to just 'pop into' with our AP's as it takes time getting the monorail and then traversing Main Street to get to the rides. Don't get me wrong, this is part of the MK's magic and I wouldn't have it any other way. However now I do find myself visiting DHS a lot more than the MK as it's much easier to make a short visit.

Demeter Tess

EPCOT. Though I'm a bit nostalgic for what it used to be, I still love the vibe of this park. Sprawling walkways, beautiful landscaping, and awesome music loops in Future World, and lots of unique shopping and treats in World Showcase. I feel very "at peace" when at EPCOT, which I can't say of the other parks.

BryceM

I feel like Disneyland and Disney California Adventure would be my top 2, but I haven't been yet. So, I'm gonna go with Epcot. It's beautiful and it's original. Even with some of the problems Future World has at the moment, there is really nothing else like Epcot in the world.

MRGEFF

Disneyland is mine. Mr. Toad's Wild Ride - Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin - Indiana Jones Adventure - Pirates of the Caribbean (better than MK). You can walk from your Disney hotel to parks & DTD. Magic Kingdom finishes a close second.

Beholder

Magic Kingdom. It and myself have grown up together, being born the same time and place. It always takes me back in time when things weren't complicated and all my family was still around. I actually consider the MK a friend. Sounds cheesy, I know, but when so many important and lasting memories are tied up in a thing or place, you sometimes can't help but feel that way.

2nd place for me has to AK. While lacking a great attraction line up, the theme design and execution is tops. I really am transported to another world when I'm there.

I have to mention the EPCOT of the 80's. It was the most ambitious and utterly amazing thing I had ever seen. To this day, the memory blows me away. I really, really miss the "old" EPCOT.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom