Whats your favorite cocktail in WDW?

JoMarch

I think the "Magical Star Cocktail" is fun - and it lights up! However, I love the Avocado Margarita available in Mexico in Epcot!

spock8113

Rum (Mt. Gay-Barbados) and Coke..............on a swing on the beach at Polynesian watching the monorail roll through the Contemporary ...........................................................................makes the drink that much better

mf1972

DA4F0FFE-5F27-468B-A509-227261D28E36.jpeg
i can’t remember if this is the welsh dragon or leaping leprechaun from the rose & crown pub in epcot, but they both pretty much look the same & both taste great

Nottamus

I had a Captain's Mai Tai at the Tambu Lounge at the Polynesian that was amazing...

ordered one at Sanaa lounge that wasn't so amazing....

I started craving Bud Light in a plastic cup as of late - must mean its time to go back!

crxbrett

Really hard to just name one! Some that stick out for me though:

Anaheim Mule and Sake Martini (CA Grill at the Contemporary)
Pago Pago Painkiller, Captain's Mai Tai and the Frosty Pineapple (Oasis Bar at the Poly)
La Geant Slush (Les Vins des Chefs de France at EPCOT)
Wild Passion Fruit Margarita & Jalapeño Margarita - both on the rocks w/salt (La Cava del Tequila at EPCOT)
Tahitian Torch and the Dark & Tropical Stormy (Trader Sam's Grog Grotto at the Poly)

Plus my traditional favs like a Side Car, a Whiskey Sour or an Old-Fashioned at the Brown Derby Lounge or the CA Grill Lounge.

Yup, guess I am an alcoholic at DW lol :hilarious::hungover::hungry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom