What's your favorite character meal and why?

PrincessTink

Original Poster
My favorite meal would have to be Chef Mickey's. It's a must do on every trip. I just love the atmosphere with the monorail overhead and sometimes when you sit the back half you can have a great view of the Magic Kingdom! Of course I can't forget the food its amazing, I have only eaten there for breakfast but WOW it soooo delicious!

KentB3

PrincessTink said:
My favorite meal would have to be Chef Mickey's. It's a must do on every trip. I just love the atmosphere with the monorail overhead and sometimes when you sit the back half you can have a great view of the Magic Kingdom! Of course I can't forget the food its amazing, I have only eaten there for breakfast but WOW it soooo delicious!

You should try dinner there sometime. The parmesian mashed potatoes are enough to make a dinner PS at Chef Mickey's; without a doubt the BEST mashed potatoes I have eaten! Character interaction at Chef Mickey's is incredible, in fact, the best character interaction ANYWHERE at WDW; not just at character meals, but anywhere in the WDW Resort!!!!! After the characters finished visiting all the tables, the started all over again, and each character came to our table more than once. Minnie came to our table four times!!!! :D :wave: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :animwink:

As for my favorite character meal, it would be a tie between Chef Mickey's and Cinderella's Royal Table (breakfast). Besides getting to eat inside the castle; CRT has the best-tasting breakfast (quality-wise) of all the places I had breakfast there on my trip. The only downside was the extremely limited menu, as everyone gets the same pre-plated dish. Character interaction was great there as well, though they only stopped by once on my trip. :)

Mari annie

If I have to pick................

:)

I enjoyed The Chrystal Palace w/Winnie the Poo & Tigger Too!
Mickey/Goofy at Olivia's @ Old Key West.

Anywhere, anytime I love WDW!

:wave: 8 more days for 2 weeks! :sohappy:

maelstrom

Our favorite character meal is also Chef Mickey's, for breakfast and dinner. Liberty Tree Tavern is alright too. But I don't really like the characters when I eat.

jdvm

I think we've just about tried them all--and they're all great---but it's Chef Mickey's that our kids always want to go back to. It's a serious diet buster though!

baloo_24

:king: My opion, Chef mickey's character breakfast is king of all character's breakfast!!! Great service non-stop characters. Seemed like mickey and friends were at my table the whole time.. Food was really good,fresh and hot...:slurp:

Tigerdaly

I agree with the above. Chef Mickey's has to be tops for breakfast and dinner. The characters are with you all the time, the food is handsome and its a bit more relaxed than the park based restaurants. Chip and Dale just dont stop mixing and larking about, the kids howl with laughter.
Some how the Crystal Palace is such a great setting that this cant be missed either.
Happy Mousing.......................:sohappy:

tigsmom

Chef Mickey's for breakfast because its the best way to start of a visit to WDW!
Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner because of the atmosphere and food. Love Minnie in her Colonial garb.

I still want to try Cape May Cafe for breakfast and Chef Mickey's for dinner.

Magicmyway

Hard Question: I'd go with Liberty Tree definitely as the top for Dinner. As for Breakfast, Cape May and Park Fare are always a fun must!

shmmrname

We did CRT for lunch this year and it was amazing.
The food (major domo) was perfect, I mean perfect. The setting is one-of-a-kind, and the entire time we couldn't believe how cool we felt.
I even went all out and got the bippity boppity brew.

I suggest it to anyone, but if you have 'princess-lovers', then you really shouldn't be considering any other meal.

onholiday

I really enjoy breakfast at Chef Mickey's, but we're trying dinner there next trip. Also the breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table is one of my very favourites!

1900 for dinner. My dd just "glows" when she sees Cinderella, and dh and I LOVE the food.

CP for breakfast. The character interaction is great, and the food is wonderful!

Are you noticing a common thread here?? The food is waaayyy more important to everyone in my family (including the 3 kids) than the characters. Of course, we average 6 trips to WDW a year; so the kids know they will eventually see the characters of their choice.

CM breakfast on Christmas morning was terrible! The food was blahhh! and the character interaction was terrible. Noteworthy: They were taking walk-ups!!! We couldn't believe it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom