What's your darkest Disney secret?

Missymoe4

I wouldn't mind AK being done away with. If I do make it to the park, it is for a limited amount of time: to ride three rides.

The ONLY reason I enjoyed MILF was because my brother was "that guy" and my party had just arrived after drinking around the world at Epcot--which made the whole show that much MORE enjoyable. I don't think I could do that show without some cocktails.

I miss the old Tiki Room; however, I do enjoy the new one.

I DO NOT like Dole Whips, but they do look tasty. Just not my thing....

I DO NOT enjoy the value hotels. Although they are cheap, they are loud and full of people. I enjoy unwinding in a quiet environment and going to a pool that is not overcrowded with people and noise. I get enough of that in the parks. (Sorry, I go in the summer when the heat is blazing, combine that with a noisy "home" environment, and I've hit my max).

In fact, I will do ALL I can in order NOT to stay at a value resort. I just don't get the Disney feel in 'em. However, if I were rich, I'd stay in nothing but the Deluxe Resorts....one fine day!! LOL

DisneyDreamer08

I did not like Wall-e or Lilo and Stitch. They are 2 of the only Disney DVDs not in my personal collection.

On my last trip I accidently took flash photography during PotC. I wasn't listening during the announcement and thought it was ok. I felt bad afterwards.

When Shrek first came out I went into the Disney store in my mall and asked where their Shrek stuff was. Simple mistake, right? I thought it was Disney... :shrug:

Most of Future World really bores me.

Soarin and Test Track are the best two rides in Epcot but I wouldn't classify either as a "thrill ride". Both are pretty tame in my opinion.

Mission Space is boring. Even the spinning version.

I buy stuff online at the Disney Store and hide it from my husband :lookaroun

Two of my friends did the college program a few years back and I really wish I didn't chicken out at the last minute.

Once I *almost* fell asleep during Country Bear Jamboree.

Chrononymous

Ok. I have one more. This is my REAL deep dark Disney Secret!

I took my Dad's ashes with me on one trip and scattered them in several places in the World. Shhhhhhhhhhh....

YunaB17

Here are mine

• I rode Mr.Toads wild ride as a little kid and hated (there were these chickens on it that realy freaked me out) and when I got older I watched a home movie of it and still hated it and have always been glad that Pooh replaced it.
  • I am terrified of Snow Whites Scary Adventure and It's Tough to be a Bug I have to close my eyes during both to keep from screaming
  • I get incredibly close to crying everytime I see Mulan in the Parks
  • Thanks to certain dance routines I've done, everytime I hear the music from Illuminations or the Magic Kingdoms opening ceromoney I litaraly break into the dance routine in the streets I just can't help it it's been imbeded into my brain:eek:

sublimesting

Original Poster
On my last trip I accidently took flash photography during PotC. I wasn't listening during the announcement and thought it was ok. I felt bad afterwards.

I can actually not think of any attraction where flashes are acceptable or needed. Stage shows are too far to do any good with a flash and flashes disrupt the preformers and all the rides are dark and the ones that aren't the scenery would be too far to do any good, and if you do need a flash chances are it is going to disrupt anyone nearby.

I actually almost never ride POC due to it being one of the most heavily flashed rides.

AZDISNEYDVL

Well...
- I do not like DAK. It was well planned, but I think there is a lot missing.
- I like PoTC and SM much better at DLR and thought the added Red Hot Chili Peppers music a few years ago was great.
- I love the land, AA, HoP, and CoP. My degree is Poly Sci, of course I like these.
- I love drinking around the world because I always stay at the Dolphin and never have to worry about waiting for a bus. Thank you Starwood!

Candlejack

I like Future World. A lot.
I think I enjoy one of the HSM3 songs, but only somewhat.
Character interactions = awkward = no thanks, but I'll accept a picture if it comes out nicely.
I hate Downtown Disney.
I think Le Cellier and Les Chefs de France are overrated.
I prefer TTA over Splash Mountain.
Sometimes my family pretends to celebrate something just to get free stuff.

..and much more.

PopDivaPaige

Last year, my brother dragged me into the Hall Of Presidents, even though he knows I'm not into that stuff. Not only did I fall asleep during it, but my dad did, too! I hate that show, but if it makes my brother happy I'd watch it again- just as long as he rides the tea cups with me. :goodnevil

~Popperz

Scooter

I go to Animal Kingdom TWICE each trip.

Once to ride all the attractions.
The second time I go it's to just to relax, walk around, and enjoy the scenery.
You miss a lot if you just run around helter skelter trying to get fast passes and/or running from one attraction to another.

sublimesting

Original Poster
I go to Animal Kingdom TWICE each trip.

Once to ride all the attractions.
The second time I go it's to just to relax, walk around, and enjoy the scenery.
You miss a lot if you just run around helter skelter trying to get fast passes and/or running from one attraction to another.

yeah it's my wife
s favorite park...especially duringa rain as the animals really play then.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom