whats your custome of choice

Runmyhorse

Original Poster
So we have two MNSSHP planned on our upcoming trip and I was trying to come up with some ideas. It kindof got me curious as to what other will be going as. Im sorry if this has already been asked. :)

LaunchPadMcQuack

So we have two MNSSHP planned on our upcoming trip and I was trying to come up with some ideas. It kindof got me curious as to what other will be going as. Im sorry if this has already been asked. :)

Our family is going classic characters.

My 2.5 year old son will be Mickey. Our 6 month old will be Donald. My wife will be Daisy. Grandma is Minnie. I will be Goofy. Can't wait!

Britt

Oh, costumes?

I like the ones I've seen of kind obscure Disney characters. Not the same ones we see all the time, but classic characters.

Or I love the ones that really go all out. There is a guy HERE who dresses up as Jack Sparrow and nails it! Or the one who dressed as Sora from Kingdom Hearts!

GeoDonJac34

I have never dressed for MNSSHP, but the last time we were there we saw a girl dressed up as the young girl with the parasol in the stretch room at HM. She was getting stopped by people wanting a picture. She actually looked a little like her too. That was probably the neatest costume I have seen there.

Nemo14

We were Segway riders last year:
FloridaFeb2012Wed006-1.jpg

LucyK

I love the idea of simple costumes, loved the segway idea!

For next year I'll wear either a candy bar or a cute candy dress (full of lollipops and jelly beans designs all over it), mary-janes and that's it!

luv

Last year, saw a group of older women, many (but not all) in ECVs. They were the 7 dwarfs. Sneezy kept doing an "ahh...ahhh....AH-CHOO!" thing. They were wonderful. They even had their ECVs all Dwarfed and Halloweened up!

But the best part was the younger (maybe 40s, early 50s) guy with them. He was Snow White. Had the whole costume going on. Kind of like a drag thing, only very little was done with make-up and what was done was more humorous than drag-like. Oh, my gosh, he was funny, when he wasn't attending to the ladies.

They seemed like a very fun group.

God love them and God bless them!

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
My DD really want to be Vanellope so bad. I have to make her something. That leaves my son to be Ralph by default. Luckily he's still to young to have a major opinion.

Marc Gil

My brother and I plan to be Mouseketeers for Halloween.

I made a basic design on Zazzle on how our sweatshirts might look:
FRONT
mmcSHIRT.JPG

BACK
mmcSHIRT2.JPG

I wish Zazzle had some turtlenecks to customize, otherwise my costume would be near perfect! I plan on wearing slacks, tap shoes, and ears as well; hopefully it won't be too warm :)

ToyStoryMiss

In the past, when I was little, I was a princess. Each. TIME. (although when I was a wee little thing, I was Woody, followed by Peter Pan)
First was Tinker Bell (I know she's not a princess), then Aurora, followed by Pocahontas, Cinderella, Ariel, Belle, and Snow White.
But I've missed MNSSHP for a few years now, (really wanted to do it this year, but money's tight). But for Halloween in 2011 I was Bellatrix Lestrange, and then last year I was Jack Sparrow! (Well, I didn't have the beard and mustache, so I was Jackie Sparrow.:cat:). This year I'm probably going to be Light Yagami.. :p (I AM JUSTICE!)
Maybe if we go to WDW next year, I might re-use my Jack Sparrow costume..or maybe I'll find an adult Merida costume! :joyfull:

Runmyhorse

Original Poster
Well I have 10 days to come ul with something. My daughter will be pochontas and my son will be some ninja thing. So now I just got to come up with mine and the husband. I do believe he has his picked out. :)

DJMoore2011

I am not going to MNSSHP but I am hoping to dress up this year. Last year we found for $9 each, adult costumes of The Evil Queen AND Maleficent. And they FIT me. So excited since I can not usually find a costume to fit me. Trying to talk Darling Daughter into one of the two costumes for her to wear one and me the other but so far I just get this look. Darling Daughter wants a Snow White Costume really really bad, if I can find one that wasn't $50 or more I would do it for her in a heart beat.

Edited: for spelling

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom