What's with the wait times!? (hint.. they're low)

George Lucas on a Bench

Thankfully, Disneyland now has Galaxy Edge and it's two big high-capacity E Tickets as well as widened walkways and grass where the Tomorrowland rocks were to help better distribute all the crowds.

Model3 McQueen

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Wait times are looking very low right now. The highest wait at Disneyland is Space at 40. Everything else averages 20 or lower, including MFSR.

If it isn't a "pricing" issue, like Iger said, than what is it? His buddy's newest reskins?

Disney Analyst

Wait times are looking very low right now. The highest wait at Disneyland is Space at 40. Everything else averages 20 or lower, including MFSR.

If it isn't a "pricing" issue, like Iger said, than what is it? His buddy's newest reskins?

To be fair the park is closing at 8 for a private party today. But right now weekdays are slow as usual in January with busier weekends.

ProjectXBlog

Holiday break, and a major National Champion Cheer/Dance event at the Convention Center. Hotel booking are strong, and add the SoCal special, which isn't blacked out.
waits today were pretty harsh. got to the park at 715 and was met with lines off of the freeway. parked at 735ish, got through the DL turnstiles at 815, and from then on out it was hour-long-plus waits for almost everything. the fastpasses at autopia and monsters, inc. have made the former less of a draw even compared to its typical long lines, and the latter untenable as far as its previous status as a “break from the crowds” ride. little mermaid’s wait was spilling out into the extended queue, which isn’t unusual but still a hallmark of an especially busy day. ended up leaving at around 1 because the waits nearly all exceeded an hour+ and the fastpasses were nearly all after 6PM by that point. with all of that said: the crowds were honestly not bad outside of the extended waits. i’m used to having to deal with jerks on crowded days but things were relatively mellow. plus i rode autopia for the first time and there wasn’t a single car in sight on the drive!

Disney Analyst

Waits seem relatively high today, for a Tuesday and compared to the recent weekdays. Still have crowds from the long weekend or something sticking around?

fctiger

Am I the only one who remembers when Carsland first opened all the“Carsland was a mistake and RSR won’t be popular in 2 years” opinions.
Guess that didn’t work out very well.

This is said for practically every major land. I remember when people were so up in arms about Pandora being created at DAK and was convinced that place was going to be DOA because everyone stopped caring about the movie years ago....yeah that was clearly right on target.

shambolicdefending

Am I the only one who remembers when Carsland first opened all the“Carsland was a mistake and RSR won’t be popular in 2 years” opinions.
Guess that didn’t work out very well.
This is said for practically every major land. I remember when people were so up in arms about Pandora being created at DAK and was convinced that place was going to be DOA because everyone stopped caring about the movie years ago....yeah that was clearly right on target.
Quality > Theme

If the attraction is good, it's good. Whatever IP is or isn't used has never been all that important.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom