What's with all the Universal T-Shirts?

BlueFairy

Original Poster
i don't mean to insult all the people who wear WB t-shirts to WDW. But i thought it was pretty funny seing more Scooby-Doo Shirts than Winnie the Pooh or Mickey Mouse. esspecially at Crystal Palace. i ussually try to wear my disney stuff at WDW.
i don't want to turn this into a neg. thread but maybe you could share some memories to reashure me that i'm not being super, ultra paranoid it really is that way.

" Today we are the shapers of the world of tommorow"

WDWspider

I wear an IOA poncho to Disney parks in the rain. I'm not going to buy another one just to fit in better. Likewise, I'm not going to be sure that my clothes match either. If somethings popular, it's popular. Nothing to do about that but take note I guess.

Justin

Yeah, Bluefairy its ok for that, I am now a passholder to universal, Wish i could do Disney too but.. I even wear my Disney T-shirts to IOA and US. Like my Space Mountain and RnR.. etc.
I think people wonder about u allitle but it doesn't matter. Theres actually alot of people i know of that wear Diseny T-shirts to IOA and Busch Gardens. and alot of Busch Gardens Passholders to Disney. :hammer:

stingrock23

I don't think it matters what you wear to any park. Whatever you're comfortable in, that's what you should wear. plus, many people buy new shirts while on vacation, and wear them right away, and since they're still there, they wear them to the parks. It's not disloyalty or anything, it's just people enjoying their shirts.

Justin

Yes u r right StingRock, People do often go to Vacation and buy so many souveniers at theme parks, Especially Disney thats probably one of the main Capitol of the world for Tourists and Souveniers especially great memories. It doesn't matter at what u were unless your comfortable.:king:

jaimjaim25

Personally I would find it tacky to wear disney attire to a disney park.. wear what you want though.. does it really matter

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Sounds like a job for the fashion police. Perhaps there should be a new state law prohibiting the wearing of attraction merchandise within 21 days of purchase. and if 2 people clash they should be forced to ride IasW for a copmplete opening cycle!!

Justin

Well, Personally it doesn't really matter what u wear to a theme park, If u want to wear a shirt that says Your Park sucks on the back go right ahead, But i c alot of Disney fans at IOA and alot of Universal Peeps at Disney.

RogueHabit

Reminds me of the time our son was having his picture taken with Mickey and he was wearing a Berney T-Shirt; Mickey made a big show (In a jokey way of course) of putting his hand over Barney's face when the photo was taken. :)

stingrock23

I buy souvenir shirts, but i dont' wear them until I get home. I mean, there are so many other people who wear their new shirts, pretty much no matter what shirt you bought, someone else is wearing it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom