Whats the WORST thing you have ever done...

NowInc

Original Poster
Ok..I know all of you have a dark side...even if its a small one. There has to have been a time where you have just done something REALLY bad at WDW, and you were too shy to talk about it...well..here is your chance...

BTW...I dont believe ANYONE is completly wholesome..so I know EVERYONE has done SOMEHING at least a bit mean....selfish...and possibly even illgeal..

Oh..and that reminds me..lets try to keep this at most PG-13..ok? (we dont want to go there...lets save that for the adult lounge..that wold require me to do a lot more writing)

I'll get the ball rolling (since a lot of you already know I am a real *** at times)...

Well, I think we all have heard about how i scare people on TTA (duck down below the seats and then as a car passes..I jump out and scare the hell out of the people in the other car)..so I'll skip that one..

There was this annoying little fat kid at Epcot who was stareing at me (as kids often do since I wear black from head to toe)..but this little rug rat went ouf of his way to follow me around (Parents...no where to be seen)...he followed me into the innovations "pre show" area..it was just us two....so when he was least expecting it, i looked right at him and asked him why he is following me..so he replies "Because you're weird"...so...i replied "And you're fat....I think I have the better deal"...

hehe..it felt good ;)

Just so you all know..I have NOTHING against fat people...I am friends with many...I just felt this kid needed to be "insulted" since he felt it appropriate to go out of his way to do it to me...

The Mom

Premium Member
I didn't even have to think about this one! I refuse to pay $25/night extra for my daughter. Technically, I'm supposed to pay the extra adult fee because she's over 17, but I lie about her age! I feel that since she's still in high school, and dependent upon us, I shouldn't have to pay extra for her....especially since she's sharing my bed...unless there's a day bed or bunkbeds. I don't mind paying the correct admission prices for my kids, but why should we pay extra for a hotel room, as long as we're not exceeding the room capacity?

NowInc

Original Poster
Originally posted by The Mom
I didn't even have to think about this one! I refuse to pay $25/night extra for my daughter. Technically, I'm supposed to pay the extra adult fee because she's over 17, but I lie about her age! I feel that since she's still in high school, and dependent upon us, I shouldn't have to pay extra for her....especially since she's sharing my bed...unless there's a day bed or bunkbeds. I don't mind paying the correct admission prices for my kids, but why should we pay extra for a hotel room, as long as we're not exceeding the room capacity?

LoL...well..you could be like me and my friends and not say that more than 1 person is staying in the room ;)

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by NowInc

LoL...well..you could be like me and my friends and not say that more than 1 person is staying in the room ;)

Exactly! If you are comfortable sharing 2 beds among 4 adults, why should you be charged extra? to add insult to injury, WDW also charges the extra adult fee in the villas! So 2 couples could each have their own room, plus a fold out in the living room, but would still have to pay extra for the 3rd & 4th adult! 2 adults with 6 kids would be OK. Go figure!

It's fine to hedge about the number, unless you need extra keys or resort cards...they are only issued for the number of registered guests. And I wouldn't object to being next to a room with more than the maximum occupants, unless they were really noisy!

The Mom

Premium Member
Oh, and I forgot to mention the time I "lost" my daughter at CBR! She says she told me where she was going, but I just wasn't paying attention to her. Anyway, as I was putting our towels, etc on a lounge chair at the main pool, she went to the beach on the other side of a wall. (she was 5 at the time, and could swim fairly well) When I sat down, I scanned the pool looking for her, then started checking the fort, slide, hot tubs, playground, etc. when I couldn't find her. By this time I was in a panic, so went to the lifeguard, who alerted security. As I was talking to security, and they were relaying info to other guards, they found her. I couldn't see her because of the wall and bushes...she was less than 50 yards away! Needless to say, I didn't feel like mom of the year that day!

NowInc

Original Poster
Originally posted by The Mom

Exactly! If you are comfortable sharing 2 beds among 4 adults, why should you be charged extra? to add insult to injury, WDW also charges the extra adult fee in the villas! So 2 couples could each have their own room, plus a fold out in the living room, but would still have to pay extra for the 3rd & 4th adult! 2 adults with 6 kids would be OK. Go figure!

It's fine to hedge about the number, unless you need extra keys or resort cards...they are only issued for the number of registered guests. And I wouldn't object to being next to a room with more than the maximum occupants, unless they were really noisy!

We have fit 10 into a room at OKW....no worries ;)

What they dont know cant hurt them.....

Tom Morrow

At Blizzard Beach in the wave pool, a fat kid (darn those fat kids!) on an inner tube kicked me in the face and it hurt like hell. I didn't have an innertube so I tipped him over and took it from him.

Once I dropped a keychain into the Pirates of the Caribbean water...on purpose.

and those are really all I can think of. I tend to be too happy at WDW to do bad things.

tenchu

I never thought disney world could harbour so much bad feelings in people. I've only ever wanted to push people off the top of summit plummet...

Bdis86

Account Suspended
The company is amazing if it can drive people this mad, not to mention all the Disney sites out there.

As for me, I've talked like Donald Duck in WDW, and people go "I wonder if that is really the voice of Donald Duck" Lol. I've also put my hands out on rides on several occasions, touching props, and almost knocking Wendy in Peter Pan over. lol.

RyanS

Originally posted by Tom Morrow
At Blizzard Beach in the wave pool, a fat kid (darn those fat kids!) on an inner tube kicked me in the face and it hurt like hell. I didn't have an innertube so I tipped him over and took it from him.

hahaha, that's great :lol:

ummm, I think the worst thing that has happened was chasing my drunk dad around world showcase. That was an experience. At Morrocco we finally found him, he was wearing one of those triditonal red hats with the stringy things on the top and doing a timbuktu type of dance. I had to knock him out and drag him back to the car with my mom.

thumper

The only "bad" thing I recall doing was when my girlfriends and I were on Spring Break. We went to the Character breakfast one morning at 1900 Park Faire in the GF. We were trying to eat and Goofy kept coming to our table one too many times. Finally someone took our picture with Goofy. We were all huddled together...the picture was taken but he wouldn't let go of us. So I jabbed him and he let go. I felt bad, but leave us alone already! He probably didn't even feel it under that huge costume.:)

Maria

Originally posted by thumper
The only "bad" thing I recall doing was when my girlfriends and I were on Spring Break.

hhmmm.... a lucky one! how many girlfriendS?? :D ;) you have just been the envy of some of the guys here... lol :lol: ;)

Belle13

Can't think of anything bad that I did at Disney, but I did get my DD in for free at Busch Gardens until she was 4 1/2...luckily she was VERY short, and DH would pick her up. No one asked, and we didn't tell.

Scooter

I boosted some Mickey Mouse coasters off one of the Maid carts at The Contemporary Resort once. I have a wet bar in my basement and thought I could use some new coasters. Hey...I figure I was paying 400+ dollars a night for a room..they wouldn't miss 20 or 30 coasters.:animwink:

I felt really bad about it later so now when I go back I ask the housekeepers for coasters and they give me tons of them.:zipit:
Shhhh...don't tell Micheal Eisner...K?

I quit taking the soaps and the shampoos...I have a ton of them.::)

wdwmomof3

My DD will be 17 the next time we go and I will be doing the same thing. :animwink: That's just crazy to charge more just because they are an adult.:rolleyes:

Ok, I lied to a CM. My dd was sick in the room, and when she was better she met us at the park. Since I didn't have her card, I couldn't get her a fast pass. So, I lied to the CM and told her that I lost one fast pass. She let me in with no problem. I felt guilty all day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom