What's the freebie for listening to the DVC pitch?

jaklgreen

I guess it depends on where you are. On the cruise, you get a stateroom credit and I have seen it as high at $200 plus 3 extra FP for your next trip. At Aulani you can get free tickets to the luau. From what I have heard, the most popular thing you get at WDW is the extra FPs and a $50 gift card now. But in the past they have had a free meal at certain restaurants.

nicb88

I went over the holidays and it was a $50 digital gift card and 3 free fastpasses added to MDE for use by the end of the current trip. So best to do early in a trip or you lose them!

PeoplemoverTTA

We were renting points at SSR and relaxing at the resort one day so we figured we’d listen. We got 2 fastpasses, but I still get emails from them. The other day I got an email offering me a $25 Disney gift card if I call and take a “phone tour” of the Riviera Resort. I doubt I’ll call though. I don’t have time with work and a toddler 😂

EOD K9

We were renting points at SSR and relaxing at the resort one day so we figured we’d listen. We got 2 fastpasses, but I still get emails from them. The other day I got an email offering me a $25 Disney gift card if I call and take a “phone tour” of the Riviera Resort. I doubt I’ll call though. I don’t have time with work and a toddler 😂
I’ve got a trip there in two weeks. Give me the number, I could use a gift card.

Dicentras

We got 3 fast passes for our entire family and $75 Disney gift card for each adult that attended (so $150). But I unintentionally was hard to schedule, so I’m not sure if the gift cards were to extra entice us since it was our last park day that we were scheduling into and I was hesitant to do so. But we did, and now I have 100 Riviera points, so I guess it was a good investment on their end, lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom