What's the best quick service restaurant at Epcot?

The Mighty Tim

I actually like Electric Umbrella. But it depends on what you want. Sometimes, after being at WDW for a few days, my system is all out of whack and I just fancy some chicken and chips (sorry, fries). I must admit, I'm a bit partial to fried chicken. Here in the UK, we don't have the selection of fried chicken places as the US so I do like to partake.

KimAnnFran

If someone asked me what QS is good in Epcot, my answer would literally be "anything but Electric Umbrella."

When people complain that there's nothing to eat at WDW besides burgers and fries, those are the people who eat at Electric Umbrella. It's not offensively BAD per se, there are just far more interesting options in the World Showcase side of Epcot or at Sunshine Seasons if you're looking for something in Future World.

I sort of like it....it's not the best, but I have good memories there.
I do not like The Land Pavillion food.

RileyB22

I've seen it mentioned a few times, but La Cantina de San Angel in Mexico is AMAZING. I recommend the chicken tacos, you get 3 tacos and a side of beans and rice. The tacos were some of the best tacos I've ever had, and the seating area is right on the water.

jaklgreen

I've seen it mentioned a few times, but La Cantina de San Angel in Mexico is AMAZING. I recommend the chicken tacos, you get 3 tacos and a side of beans and rice. The tacos were some of the best tacos I've ever had, and the seating area is right on the water.

We found their food to be extremely salty. Almost to the point of inedible for us. We do not use a great deal of salt when cooking and many restaurants tend to go overboard with it.

Maelstrom Troll

I’m not sure I can add anything to what hasnt been said but we like Tangerine Cafe and Sommerfest a lot. Only problem with the latter is the of seating. We ended up sitting on the fountain only to have some gross person change her daughter not 5 feet away from my plate. Put a bit of a diaper....er damper on our meal.

NiarrNDisney

I’m not sure I can add anything to what hasn't been said but we like Tangerine Cafe and Sommerfest a lot. Only problem with the latter is the lack of seating. We ended up sitting on the fountain only to have some gross person change her daughter not 5 feet away from my plate. Put a bit of a diaper....er damper on our meal.

This is why I think the train display should be relocated inside this area and Sommerfest should have a structure built on the left side of the pavilion by the German stage and outdoor seating under the shady trees.

Edit: Plus you get a long enough line for Sommerfest with a small crowd waiting outside to enter and be seated in Oktoberfest, Stroller parking and the minimal seating for diners and that little "hall" gets very loud and crowded.

danyoung56

I’m not sure I can add anything to what hasnt been said but we like Tangerine Cafe and Sommerfest a lot. Only problem with the latter is the of seating. We ended up sitting on the fountain only to have some gross person change her daughter not 5 feet away from my plate. Put a bit of a diaper....er damper on our meal.

WOW - your experience trumps mine!

ctcdisneymama

Honestly, you can’t go wrong. We’ve never had a bad quick service experience in Epcot. Our last quick service lunch was at La Cantina de San Angel and we LOVED it. We sat outside on the water. Excellent food & large portions.
Agree, delicious food! The location is nice and relaxing as well. Those empanadas....yum!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom