Whats That

Al

Original Poster
Hello,

Hi, i went to wdw a few yrs back and was wondering, what is that vehicle which you board (which has speakers and commentry), and is situated just outside Buzz Lightyear, i think it passes by space mountain, i am confused can anyobody help, and also some pics and info would be nice!

Thankyoooooou :D

Goofyfan

Originally posted by Alberrisford
Hello,

Hi, i went to wdw a few yrs back and was wondering, what is that vehicle which you board (which has speakers and commentry), and is situated just outside Buzz Lightyear, i think it passes by space mountain, i am confused can anyobody help, and also some pics and info would be nice!

Thankyoooooou :D

I believe you are talking about TTA (Tommorrowland Transportation Authority). You get nice ariel views of all of Tommorrowland and it takes you right INTO Space Mountain. It's one of my faves! :D

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Re: Re: Whats That

Originally posted by Goofyfan

I believe you are talking about TTA (Tommorrowland Transportation Authority). You get nice ariel views of all of Tommorrowland and it takes you right INTO Space Mountain. It's one of my faves! :D

Just to let you know, TTA stands for the Tomorrowland Transit Authority.

Goofyfan

Re: Re: Re: Whats That

Originally posted by MickeyMoose15

Just to let you know, TTA stands for the Tomorrowland Transit Authority.

Thanks MickeyMoose! I realized that AFTER I read your post!!! :D

Al

Original Poster
yes thats it!!! thanks, does it take you anywhere? and what does the audio tell u?

any pics anyone

thankkkkkks soooooooooo much

Goofyfan

yes thats it!!! thanks, does it take you anywhere? and what does the audio tell u?

any pics anyone

Unfortunately I don't have pics, but it does take you above all of Tomorrowland and gives you commentary of everything you pass. i.e, When you go into SM it tells you a bit about SM using a little humor along the way...

"...Mr. Tom Morrow...Paging Mr. Tom Morrow" is one of the famous lines!!

DisJosh

any pics anyone

Never been on it??!! OMG!! i love the TTA(aka ppl mover). Its great to ride while your waiting for your fast pass time window........and if your not too sure about riding space mountain, you can hop on the TTA and get a pretty good view of it.

Goofyfan

Originally posted by MickeyMoose15
"Mr. Morrow...Mr. Tom Morrow....Your party from Saturn has arrived....please give them a ring."

:D

YEAH!!! MY 600TH POST!!! :cool: :D :D :cool:

YES!! YES!!! That's it!!! I love that line!!

Congrats on your 600th post :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom