What's something you've never experienced, but are trying on your next trip?

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
Whether it's dining, a certain attraction, a particular resort, etc... There's something we've all yet to do, but promise to try on our next trip to The World.

Let's hear it! :wave:

Tigerace81

Rock N Roller Coaster. Used to be scared of big coasters liek that but finally kicked the habit (mostly, still dont ride anything really tall) but I love Vekoma coasters and this is their only launched coaster I know of so I have to ride lol. Also might finally get to see illuminations too.

plaz10

Table Service! We've done a few before, but usually it's "eat only for fuel" or "eat while en route to next attraction" then back out there. Usually it's one MAYBE two sit downs a trip. This year we have the DDP (thanks to a pin) and are doing sit downs at all new places (with the exception of 50's PT, I've done it but my boyfriend has not)

ADRs: Le Cellier, Chefs de France, Kona Cafe, Tutto Italia, Grand Floridian Cafe and Coral Reef! very excited!

Also...we are taking one half day. Usually we are out when parks open and stay until close. We are taking one day to sleep in, do DTD, swim a bit and then head to EPCOT (where else?) for dinner.

Another first is a tour. we are doing the segway around the world tour. its a surprise for the boyfriend:zipit: he won't be too thrilled about getting up at 6 to get there by 7:45 but riding around in an empty EPCOT should brighten his day!

Hope you and the soon to be DH experience some new fun!

Testtrack321

-Kouzzina (not open last trip)
-California Grill (always keep saying "next time", this time I want to actually go!)
-Sanna (love Indian food and Jiko, so this one is a must go to)
-Cape May Clam Bake (for YEARS my mom has wanted to go. Well, now we have to!)
-Tokyo Dining (need to try it out since it's refurb)
-Brown Derby (again, never been, kinda want to scratch that one off my list)
-Kona Cafe (TONGA TOAST)

See a trend? :p

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
Table Service! We've done a few before, but usually it's "eat only for fuel" or "eat while en route to next attraction" then back out there. Usually it's one MAYBE two sit downs a trip. This year we have the DDP (thanks to a pin) and are doing sit downs at all new places (with the exception of 50's PT, I've done it but my boyfriend has not)

ADRs: Le Cellier, Chefs de France, Kona Cafe, Tutto Italia, Grand Floridian Cafe and Coral Reef! very excited!

Also...we are taking one half day. Usually we are out when parks open and stay until close. We are taking one day to sleep in, do DTD, swim a bit and then head to EPCOT (where else?) for dinner.

Another first is a tour. we are doing the segway around the world tour. its a surprise for the boyfriend:zipit: he won't be too thrilled about getting up at 6 to get there by 7:45 but riding around in an empty EPCOT should brighten his day!

Hope you and the soon to be DH experience some new fun!
Ooo, Jess! We've got a lot of the same things we're going to be trying for the first time. When's your trip? :D

plaz10

May 21-28! It's a graduation from college celebration. I plan to take a TON of pictures (especially food) so hopefully it will help get you and scott more excited for the honeymoon! congrats again! Do you think he will wear the groom ears? If not...at least get them on for one picture! They are adorable!

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I have a few new things coming up on my August WDW trip. Trying new things is kind of the theme actually. First off, we are staying in the Treehouse Villas for the first time. Then, I am being dragged (somewhat unwillingly) to Hoop Dee Doo Revue and Cape May Cafe for the first time too. Attraction wise there isn't anything I haven't done before so no new stuff there. :shrug:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
May 21-28! It's a graduation from college celebration. I plan to take a TON of pictures (especially food) so hopefully it will help get you and scott more excited for the honeymoon! congrats again! Do you think he will wear the groom ears? If not...at least get them on for one picture! They are adorable!
What a great time to go and an even better reason to celebrate! Hopefully the weather and the crowds will be awesome for you and the BF. Scott will most definitely NOT wear the Groom's ears. Perhaps if I find a shop that sells them, I can sneak attack him and get a quick picture as they fall onto his head. :lol:

Can't wait for your TR/pictures!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
I have a few new things coming up on my August WDW trip. Trying new things is kind of the theme actually. First off, we are staying in the Treehouse Villas for the first time. Then, I am being dragged (somewhat unwillingly) to Hoop Dee Doo Revue and Cape May Cafe for the first time too. Attraction wise there isn't anything I haven't done before so no new stuff there. :shrug:
*coughUNLIMITEDBEERcough*

:lookaroun

_Scar

ACTUAL Disney restaurants

(Le Cellier, Crystal Palace, Plaza, Grand Floridian Cafe, etc)

Humunga Kowabunga

TSI? Maybe...

lilfritzy

La Nouba - We are going in October for our first anniversary we never took a honeymoon because we wanted to buy a house first so this trip is part honeymoon if it's possible to call it that. :ROFLOL:

MillerPoppins

I'm looking to do one of the "Wishes" private cruises, if it's still Wishes by October.

Also, try a bunch of new Restaurants: Ohana, Coral Reef, Mama Melrose, Raglan Road.

And, I'm bringing my boyfriend with me who has NEVER been to DW. I could not be more excited!!!:D

tuppence

A couple of new things this time around for my family:

1. Princess Storybook Breakfast in Norway with our 4yr old daughter and 1yr old son

2. Cape May Cafe Breakfast Buffet

3. Driving to WDW from Pennsylvania in 2-days instead of 3-days. (should be interesting)

4. Plan to go stroller-less for our 4yr old daughter (we've already informed her NO stroller this time.....we'll see how that goes too.)

Those are the main ones I think. Counting down the days until June. :)

dxwwf3

Staying an entire trip at a Deluxe Resort, we usually split half and half, but the AKL has great AP rates this summer and is the best resort on property, IMO.

Eating at Chefs de France - Always walked by and wanted to eat there, but I'm a very picky eater. Their current lunch menu, however, has a few items that I'm interested in, but I think I'm going with the mac and cheese with the french onion soup.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom