What's it really cost, Disneybrides and grooms alum?

Magicmyway

Original Poster
After looking through the wedding website, seeing the amenities, and seeing the extra costs....I was wondering if ANYONE on here actually had a Disney Wedding at a smaller price (the site says starting at 4,000) so I guess is a wedding possible under 6,000 at Disney? If you have done this, please please let me know and let me know the year and how it was, Im considering options and appreciate!!! :sohappy:

J_Krafty24

Back in September our wedding was about $6000 (the base price back then was $3000). That included extra flowers, video, extra champaign and cider and a Magic Kingdom portrait session. We also spent an additional $750 or so for a disk of all of our pictures (way cheeper to by the disk and get prints from kodakgallery than to buy extra re-prints from disney) and about 2 hours worth of touch-up.

Don't forget about all the other costs though.
- Dinner after the wedding at a disney resturant
- The required on-site stay
- Wedding attire
- Officiant
- Marriage Liscense

Even at the high costs though I say it is defenatly worth it. The wedding planners are excellent and take care of everything for you. The locations are beautiful. The musicians and photographers are top notch. They really do go the extra mile.

Magicmyway

Original Poster
Thanks for the information!!! I talked to the Disney Coordinator today for general information and I really liked what I heard... I was guessing with extras it'd run about 6,000 so thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom