What's going to happen with Annual Passes?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
The State of Florida has instituted "freedom week" for July 1 - 7 which "will allow people to avoid paying sales taxes on tickets purchased for such things as live music, athletic contests, in-theater movies, cultural events and entrance to museums and state parks."

In the linked article below, here's the money quote: "Tickets could be purchased during the week for events that occur later in the year, including annual passes."

Wouldn't it be great if WDW started selling APs again beginning tomorrow to tie in with Florida's "freedom week"?

It would be great….

there’s a 0.000000000000% chance of happen in’ though 👍🏻

“freedom week”…what a clown show that state has become 🙄

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
That’s a covid cancel…not really the question on this thread.

It was more directed at whoever said you can get a new AP but the clock started ticking immediately after your previous one expired. But you are correct. My guess new AP’s will be available… as soon as they figure out how much to jack prices up without killing a golden goose.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
It was more directed at whoever said you can get a new AP but the clock started ticking immediately after your previous one expired. But you are correct. My guess new AP’s will be available… as soon as they figure out how much to jack prices up without killing a golden goose.
…kill the goose. It’s “outlived it’s usefulness”

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
…that’s would be good…we aren’t overdue

Too many safety nets these days, as you’re well aware. The Gubmint can’t allow a bottom to happen anymore because they have to “do something”. Idiots.

Anywho… I’m guessing the Platinum pass hits $1500, minimum, probably $1700 for the P-Plus. Even gold will likely hit $999. They just don’t get it.

JohnD

It would be great….

there’s a 0.000000000000% chance of happen in’ though 👍🏻

“freedom week”…what a clown show that state has become 🙄

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Classic Chappie. Look at ticket prices starting when he was installed as Parks head honcho.
Disney is not selling product at the mall…

they have a different formula for success. Two questions:

1. “What can we charge?”
2. “What should we charge to make even more later?”

slaphead fell asleep before he read question 2 in his transition packet…

so did Iger…for that matter.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Disney is not selling product at the mall…

they have a different formula for success. Two questions:

1. “What can we charge?”
2. “What should we charge to make even more later?”

slaphead fell asleep before he read question 2 in his transition packet…

so did Iger…for that matter.

I thought he ran out of the classroom after question 1 was posted on the board. 😂

HairyChest

Disneyland Paris resumes annual pass sales as of 7/15, according to their website.

This probably means nothing for here, but it seemed worth mentioning.
Announced after revealing paid fastpass. I would think annual pass sales will be announced around the same time fastpass return is announced for WDW and DL.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom