What's Everyone Doing Tomorrow?

BigTxEars

Original Poster
Cause I'm flying to Disneyworld for a week at AKL :joyfull:

Anybody want me to ride, eat or drink anything for them?

SnarkyMonkey

Since you're going to be at AKL anyway, would you mind heading over to Sanaa and having even just the bread service for me?

Thank you kindly! :D

melmel89

Yes please I have a massive list but riding ToT and enjoying a no way jose sundae are my top two, have a great trip!

BigTxEars

Original Poster
Opps got back and forgot to check my own thread......getting old sucks!!!!!

Sorry all....

Rode ToT twice :)

Ate a Sanaa and indeed did have the bread service :)

No Dole Whip :( Sorry!

And I never did but almost threw my kids who were fighting with each other out of the ToT window to their screaming demise! :)

Thanks all..

Need to do a trip report but in a nutshell...

Way more crowded than expected......but my wife asked a CM who explain the reason to us....."A lot of people decided to come to Disney the same week" he informed us :)

Weather was perfect overall, a little cold at times but nothing too bad and no rain at all.

All the high tech MB and FP+ stuff worked 100%.

All the rides were working unless they were under refurb....

Whats not love? :)

SnarkyMonkey

Isn't it typically busy now because of Spring Breaks?

I'm glad you had a good trip, despite the crowds, and I'm especially glad you made it to Sanaa. Was the bread service good?

StarWarsGirl

I was actually down there when you posted. It was near the end of my trip. The weekend before had been, much, much worse. During the week, it was okay, but the weekend before was aweful. Could barely move in Epcot. But we did MK late nights, and that was better crowd-wise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom