Whatever Happened To...

jonnyc

Original Poster
...The Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Tip For Today that was on the Disney resort TV?

It always made me really feel as if i was in Disney, a bit like the entrance when you drive in. I miss it!

PeoplemoverTTA

I used to love watching those....back in 2000 on our family trip I wasn't feeling well and spent the day in the hotel (Contemporary...my first time staying on property). I watched that and the Company Clips station all day (that's how my sister and I became Rascal Flatts fans was through the Company Clips video for "Praying for Daylight").

My favorite clips had the Park Hopper character...in the best one of all he went down a water slide and a family was squeezing him out like a sponge (I found it incredibly amusing, which is either a testament to the quality of the clip or to my odd sense of humor :lol:).

Tinkerbella16

I loved that!!! The ones they have today are good, but that was just classic! You can find it on youtube.com, like someone else mentioned. I always watch it, it brings back memories. Whenever we are in our resort room, I barely ever watch regular tv (reminds me too much of home for some reason :lol:), I never get sick of the WDW stations they have on 24/7 lol.

I cant wait to go back!!!! :D

cblodg

I loved the Tip for Toda! You are so right, it really made me feel as though I was immersed even more in Disney Magic!!

jonnyc

Original Poster
found it here is the link for the first part, there is alot more , but this is to get you started
http://youtube.com/watch?v=QFehyjDUEPs

Thank you!! :)

My favorite clips had the Park Hopper character...in the best one of all he went down a water slide and a family was squeezing him out like a sponge (I found it incredibly amusing, which is either a testament to the quality of the clip or to my odd sense of humor ).

The Park Hopper was legendary!

AEfx

I just got the newly updated Top 7. I actually uploaded it to my TiVo so I can watch it whenever I want. :) Makes me feel right at "home".

AEfx

imagineer boy

Oh how I miss the Zip a Dee Dooh dah tip for today.:( I wish they would bring it back and integrate it with the top 7 with Samantha Brown as the host.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom