Whatever happened to "Lucky" the dinosaur??

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
How about the Muppet living characters? I recall seeing pictures of Bunsen and Beaker on a bicycle-type thing? And I seem to remember hearing something about an Electric Mayhem bus?? Were those for Tokyo??
I think the last time it made an appearance was last year in Hong Kong. I am not sure if it is still doing regular performances.

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
I think the last time it made an appearance was last year in Hong Kong. I am not sure if it is still doing regular performances.

Bummer. When the new The Muppets came out I had a dream that the original Muppet Studios plans were going to be revisited and that Bunsen and Beaker would be wandering the streets in front of the Gonzo's Pizza restaurant and The Great Muppet Movie Ride.

gsimpson

There is also the Wall-E that was out and about for a while. It is a shame Disney doesn't put all of them into some type of show at Innoventions. Of course they could drag an Asimo into the show even though it isn't one of theirs. The Asimo show at DL in the ruined theater-go-round building is pretty amazing.

Ralphlaw

Lucky is at Imagineering in California. My family was doing the backstage Hollywood Adventure by Disney last August, and we were ushered into a room to watch a short film and introduction. Suddenly a side curtain slid aside, and there was Lucky. He didn't walk, but he "spoke", and his face and neck moved and interacted. We couldn't take our own photos, but our adventure guides took a bunch. I'll see if we can post them. Yes, it was a thrill.

Soarin' Over Pgh

Lucky is at Imagineering in California. My family was doing the backstage Hollywood Adventure by Disney last August, and we were ushered into a room to watch a short film and introduction. Suddenly a side curtain slid aside, and there was Lucky. He didn't walk, but he "spoke", and his face and neck moved and interacted. We couldn't take our own photos, but our adventure guides took a bunch. I'll see if we can post them. Yes, it was a thrill.

Please do!

Ralphlaw

Working on the picture thing. By the way, I believe one of the problems with Lucky was indeed his durability. While we were there, we were explicitly told not to hang on his head or neck. Yeah, that could cause problems for more complicated than a kid pulling on Eeyore's tail.

Ralphlaw

392.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom